We’re looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial Product Marketing Manager to lead strategic engagement with developers. This technically savvy person will focus on defining target segments, mapping the developer journey, communicating value propositions and crafting messaging. This person will act as the voice of developers internally, in partnership with Developer Relations, and will work cross functionally to promote empathy for this audience. The ideal candidate has experience in Product Marketing and strategy, and preferably working with open source technology and developer communities.
Candidates should enjoy solving complex problems and rapidly formulating a clear point-of-view. This person will not just execute, but also be involved heavily in strategizing and analyzing. The ideal candidate can collaborate with others and inspire and influence cross functionally.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Have passion for the XRP Ledger and the unique opportunities it can provide to the developer community
- Work closely with Product Management, Engineering, Developer Relations and other cross functional teams to increase developer engagement and support developer use cases and traction
- Analyze competitive blockchains, and monitor their success in engaging developers
- Represent the voice of developers, with Developer Relations, internally across the company
- Craft developer profiles and corresponding positioning and messaging
- Understand and remove any roadblocks to scaled adoption of XRPL by developers
- Manage existing developer funnel and look for opportunities to deepen engagement
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of work experience, mainly in Product Marketing
- Strong technical chops, with serious attention to detail
- A history of successfully driving developer engagement
- Core skill set in strategy, positioning and packaging
- Experience with open source technologies preferred
- Proven ability to influence and collaborate with others across functions in a highly matrix organization
- Excel at simplifying complex concepts in messaging and differentiated positioning
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A crypto/blockchain enthusiast, ideally with some experience working in the space
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), fully paid parental leave, commuter benefits
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.