Ripple is looking for a Senior Product Manager with a unique combination of vision and execution to help realize Ripple’s strategy to reduce the cost of cross-border payments. On-Demand Liquidity (ODL) is a product that leverages digital assets and blockchain technology to improve the cost, speed and transparency of cross-border payments. This new and highly strategic product for Ripple is powered by the superior speed, low transaction cost and scalability of the digital asset, XRP.
Collaboration is critical in this role as it works closely with cross-functional teams (in multiple offices) and the partner ecosystem. The role resides at Ripple’s HQ office in San Francisco and reports to the head of Product Management for Liquidity (in San Francisco).
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develop phased approach for improving XRP liquidity at key digital asset exchanges to support the growth of On-Demand Liquidity
- Identify common needs across Ripple partners and developing product strategies to better manage liquidity for On-Demand Liquidity transactions
- Understand how to best apply routing logic to optimize velocity and value combinations for XRP movements in On-Demand Liquidity
- Partner closely with Ripple’s business development, data and XRP markets team on feature and country priorities
- Identify, assess, and enable solutions that optimize velocity and value combinations for XRP trading
- Test rigorously and utilize data to make sound decisions about liquidity strategy
- Use intellectual curiosity to quickly evolve approaches in a quickly-changing market
WHO YOU ARE:
- 8+ years of overall experience (at least 3+ as a product manager) with top trading firm, Internet, e-commerce and/or financial services companies
- Experience partnering with engineering and business development teams to define, build and maintain products that are critical to growth
- Ability to paint a long term vision as well as short and medium term tactics to get there
- Motivated by intellectual challenges and evolving products in a quickly-changing market
- A data-driven leader with experience building and scaling awesome products
- A passion for reshaping the future of payments and some experience in currency or stock trading preferred
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), Industry-leading parental leave policies, commuter benefits
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.