Senior Test Automation Architect (San Francisco, CA, United States)
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Design and implement test automation tooling on the company’s network (xCurrent, xVia, xRapid) to be built from the ground up based on exact specifications.
- Define and implement test automation strategies.
- Define and maintain test system configurations and perform test executions while writing test scripts for complex integrated systems.
- Define test automation strategies, tools and frameworks to test cloud-based and on-prem web applications.
- Analyze product requirements with members of the project/product delivery team and devise testing strategies.
- Utilize a risk-based and automated testing approach in all phases of SDLC.
- Monitor the completion of tasks within time and cost constraints and ensure technical and functional objectives are met.
- Advocate for quality delivery, coordinate activities with all development stakeholders, and administer the testing problem management process including monitoring and reporting on problem resolution.
- Implement improvements, which may require ingenuity and creativity, within quality assurance programs and operational systems with measurable quality indicators; prepare and discuss quality report with management.
- Work with business partners, architects and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of testing infrastructures and determine priority of needs.
- Drive the adoption of proven testing patterns and technologies to ensure timely and high-quality releases.
- Code and troubleshoot in Java, instrumented with GitLab or other CI/CD systems.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Must have a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Electrical Engineering, or a related field plus 6 years of experience in software testing and Quality Assurance (QA); or a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Electrical Engineering, or a related field plus 8 years of experience (of which 5 years must be post-baccalaureate progressive) in software testing and Quality Assurance (QA).
Of the required experience, must have 5 years of experience in each of the following (which may be gained concurrently):
- Test automation utilizing Java;
- Continuous deployment and continuous integration;
- Test planning and building automated test strategy;
- Investigating and recommending tools to implement end-to-end development and deployment processes; and
- Drafting and implementing automation processes.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), fully paid parental leave, commuter benefits
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.