As a DevOps/Build Engineer, you will play a critical role in helping to advance XRP ledger's production infrastructure and release pipelines. DevOps/BuildEngineers at Ripple are a hybrid of systems and software engineers who support the design and lifecycle of the XRP ledger.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Own the availability and security of core CI/CD services such as Github Actions/Travis CI, Artifactory, and other toolings.
Own the core software’s CMake build system/sequence.
Work on solutions to automate and improve development and release workflows
Build and improve tooling around automation and CI/CD
Develop tools in order to help us build and ship products and services quickly
Research new tools and technologies, push the team to experiment and evolve
Extend the build system for new application initiatives when needed
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
5+ years of hands-on Software Development experience
Expert-level knowledge of C++ build systems such as CMake
Extensive experience with automated build systems such as Travis CI, Github Actions, GitLab, or similar
Building on/supporting multiple platforms (Mac, Linux, Windows, Cloud, etc..)
Building deployment pipelines leveraging common CI/CD tools
Scripting languages such as Python, Powershell, and Batch.
Working with cloud infrastructures, particularly AWS and GCP
Version control software, such as Git, Perforce, and SVN.
Programming experience in C, C++, or C#
Self-starter: can work from home, self-manage, and thrive as part of a remote team.
Experience with infrastructure as code such as Terraform, or similar on ephemeral cloud environments
Experience with Docker and Kubernetes as well as modern configuration management tools like Salt/Ansible
Knowledge of static and dynamic code analysis and coverage tools like Coverity, Bullseye, and VectorCAST.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), fully paid parental leave, commuter benefits
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.