Ripple is the world’s only enterprise blockchain solution for global payments. Today the world sends more than $155 trillion across borders. Yet, the underlying infrastructure is dated and flawed. Ripple connects banks, payment providers, corporates and digital asset exchanges via RippleNet to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally.
Ripple is growing rapidly and we are looking for a results-oriented Senior Software Engineer to help build the next generation payment platform that enables its customers to instantly settle cross-border payments to create the Internet of Value. Ripple’s distributed financial technology outperforms today’s payments infrastructure by driving down costs, increasing processing speeds and delivering end-to-end visibility into payment fees, timing and delivery.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Build enterprise, distributed payment applications that execute settlement within seconds to enable the Internet of Value
- Help design and build a set of secure, scalable and simple APIs for our payments platform
- Be a technical subject matter expert, provide technical leadership and share your expertise with a growing team of engineers
- Work with teams across the organization, including product, marketing, and business development to think beyond the technical implications of your design decisions
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong experience with API design and architecture
- Intellectual curiosity - you love to dig into how things work and understand how to improve and scale them
- You thrive on autonomy, responsibility and owning your work, end to end
- A positive attitude and a passion for sharing knowledge within your team and organization
- Ability to encourage and drive engineering best practices
- 5+ years of hands-on Software Development experience with experience in the following areas: Java, Spring, RESTful APIs,
- Preferred: Experience with GraphQL, Kubernetes, AWS, gRPC and other API frameworks
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), fully paid parental leave, commuter benefits
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.