Ripple is expanding its Global AML & Sanctions Compliance team and seeks to hire a Global AML Investigations Analyst. This position will be heavily focused on carrying out day-to-day BSA/AML/OFAC transaction monitoring and investigations requirements. This position will report directly to the Senior Global AML Investigations Manager.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Support the BSA Investigations team to carry out day-to-day monitoring of the program including investigations, transaction analysis, and case management
- Perform periodic evaluation of internal controls and recommend solutions for identified risks
- Utilize a variety of analytical techniques and systems to make informed decisions on detected transaction patterns
- Ensure the timely filing of reports with FinCEN and other law enforcement agencies per internal procedures
- Be committed to developing best practices and tools for effective transaction monitoring and investigations of unusual activity
- Recognize new/emerging patterns and respond with appropriate investigative techniques
- Clearly summarize, document, and communicate findings and recommended action items in a timely manner to compliance management and/or other internal stakeholders when appropriate
- Identify any existing gaps and make recommendations to enhance the suspicious activity reporting process and other AML related controls
- Work closely with Engineering, Product and Data teams on efforts to enhance monitoring tools and identify data usage for effective monitoring and investigations
- Assist the Senior Global AML Investigations Manager with ad-hoc projects
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2-3 years of BSA/AML transaction monitoring and investigations experience, preferably in FinTech or blockchain.
- Basic SQL knowledge and experience working with data sets
- Team player with strong collaborative qualities and a positive demeanor
- An attention to detail and a sense of curiosity
- CAMS certification a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees; 65% paid for employee dependents
- Generous Health & Wellness reimbursement program
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when needed
- Modern offices in San Francisco, London, New York and Singapore
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages and coffee drinks (and catered lunch twice a week!)
- Monthly team social activities like outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
- A culture of learning and development: employees have access to professional development workshops and reimbursement for continued learning
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.