Ripple is growing and we’re looking for someone with strong analytical skills to join our Institutional Markets team based in Singapore.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology, blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and financial markets; and will have some relevant, analytical professional experience involving one or multiple of these fields, as well as a history of educational and professional success. Well qualified applicants should have some experience in doing quantitative and qualitative analysis and leveraging that analysis into building data-driven presentations and dashboards. Building successful relationships, both internally and externally, is an important skill set that will also be required to succeed in this role. Proficiency in Excel is valued, and a statistical programming stack such as Python/NumPy/Pandas would be a plus; but most importantly, the candidate’s attitude, willingness and ability to learn will be prioritized.
This role will support and work closely with a team of financial professionals on the Institutional Markets team, responsible for managing and expanding XRP liquidity and utility Ripple’s vision of an Internet of Value requires digital asset efficiency as well as a healthy crypto market, and robust liquidity is a core component of making that vision a reality. We’re looking for a problem-solver and adaptable professional who is looking for a high-impact role within a rapidly growing company at the intersection of finance and technology in one of the most cutting edge industries.
- Support Ripple’s ability to understand the XRP trading markets in order to manage our digital assets and our products that leverage digital assets
- Build robust analytics and craft clear, data-driven visualizations and presentations to help with market performance assessments for a variety of audiences, including Ripple’s external partners, customers, and our own senior leadership
- Learn about the digital asset markets, helping the team compose deep analysis of those markets to inform the company’s strategy and decision-making
- Assist the team with developing and managing relationships with market makers, brokers, exchanges, and other institutional market participants with a focus on the APAC region
- Support the community to develop crypto and traditional market infrastructure for XRP
- Collaborate with internal teams - product, engineering, business development, leadership - to assist the Institutional Markets team in supporting the broader company’s efforts
- 8+ years experience in markets, finance, management consulting, or technology
- 8+ years educational/professional experience in Excel. Also, Python/NumPy/Pandas or similar technology stacks is a plus (but not required)
- A basic understanding of trading markets: traditional, crypto or both
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders
- Passion for fintech, markets, and Ripple’s vision of the Internet of Value
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Experience with cloud computing and storage is a plus, preferably GCS (but not required)
- BS/BA in Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or another analytic discipline
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.