RippleX’s mission is to inspire and enable developers and institutions to collectively build the Internet of Value (IoV) - which will enable the world to move value like information moves today. We contribute to open-source protocol development and innovation that enables the IoV (e.g. the XRP Ledger, Interledger Protocol, PayID); we build tools and offer services, programs and support to enable developers to build on the XRPL; and we partner with financial services firms and institutions to co-develop solutions that use the XRPL and XRP.
The Technical Partner Manager will play a central role in growing Ripple’s engagements with Central Banks around the world by designing and then guiding the deployment of CBDC projects and solutions. You will be working closely with our engineering teams to ensure customer success. This role may be based out of any of our San Francisco, New York or London offices.
- Work with multiple clients simultaneously to understand where and how our technology can assist them in meeting their CBDC objectives
- For each client engagement, perform requirements analysis, solution and architecture design, to implementation and test support to ensure the individual components are built and delivered to maintain the integrity of the overall project
- Work closely with clients, as well as internal and external teams to construct solution designs, cost estimates and implementation plans spanning all systems involved
- Provide design guidance on projects throughout the full lifecycle from definition & scope-setting through implementation and post-implementation review
- Present and articulate Ripple’s technology benefits and advantages to partners in a concise, yet thorough manner
- Ensure that the integration of Ripple technology with our partners runs smoothly and is appropriately deployed to meet the project timelines and objectives
- Troubleshoot and solve architecture and business-related implementation issues in real-time
- Manage multiple, simultaneous projects with different clients
- Field queries, acting as the single point of contact for both the client and internal teams for future designs, enhancements and strategic direction
- Travel commitment is approximately 30%-50% (of course, when it becomes safe to travel again!)
- 8 years of overall experience, at least 5 years functional and technical knowledge of payments and funds settlement systems (domestic and cross-border) experience is required (functional and technical knowledge of Central Bank systems is a bonus)
- Experience leading and architecting enterprise-level payment solutions
- Experience with industry messaging standards in Banking (ACH, SWIFT, SEPA, etc).
- Interest in championing and driving the development of CBDCs by working in conjunction with both internal and partner stakeholders and engineering teams
- Understanding of blockchains such as the XRP Ledger, open source protocols, or experience building distributed applications
- Understanding of FX and treasury management systems and bookkeeping/accounting in the payments industry
- Experienced and comfortable working face-to-face with clients, in addition to experience with remote communication and coordination for projects
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, written and oral communication and problem-solving skills
- You're an out-of-the-box thinker, client advocate, a doer not a just a thinker
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), fully paid parental leave, commuter benefits
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.