The Customer Success Director (CSD) plays a key role within the RippleNet Organization. The CSD will focus on deepening customer relationships by scaling their volume with existing connections, connecting to additional qualified receivers, and upselling / cross-selling new products & services.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop a deep understanding of each customer’s organization, culture, internal constituents, aspirations and needs and build highly impactful relationships with key executives and decision-makers identify aspects of Ripple’s engagement and advocacy that need to be strengthened
- Understand each customer's Ripple appetite and commercial targets that can be impacted by Ripple (e.g., market-share growth, cost reduction, risk reduction, revenue growth, margin protection etc.)
- Develop and execute strategies for the customer/partner to capture the maximum business potential and opportunities through Ripple
- Identify new business opportunities and develop prescriptive, strategic plans to transform our customers’ businesses and drive platform adoption and transaction volume over RippleNet
- Oversee and drive customer-facing delivery responsibilities for both business and technical work-streams in conjunction with Ripple’s Customer and Partner Engineer (CPE) team
- Lead with an engaged hands-on way, using tactical task management to drive shared initiatives and creatively solve complex business and operational issues which may be inhibiting customer adoption and full utilization of Ripple
- Build alignment among stakeholders and escalate decisions as required through formal and informal communication
- Become a thought-leader among customers, enabling them to better exploit the potential of Ripple and participate in the development of new and ground-breaking applications
- Be the voice of Ripple’s customers within the Ripple organization, ensuring that feedback and insights gained are proactively disseminated, inculcated, and acted upon by Ripple
- Own the account plan for growth, including connection pipeline, migrations, and upsell opportunities
- Oversee prompt resolution of any high severity issues and provide ongoing internal communications throughout the problem management process.
- Work with Partner Success Directors as necessary to resolve bi-party issues
- Drives strong collaboration across virtual execution teams comprised of several Ripple functions (e.g. Product, Sales, Business Development, Finance, Marketing and Legal) and our customers’ project and business teams.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 10+ years of experience in working with enterprise customers on the adoption of new technology and/or transformational business changes. Experience leading and architecting enterprise-level payment solutions consistent with product vision (i.e., SOA, Application integration, API design and management)
- Preferably prior experience working for a FinTech or start-up/ disruptor organisation
- Preferably knowledgeable and experience working with payment industry data standards (e.g. in Banking (ISO20022, domestic ACH schemes, SWIFT)
- Demonstrable understanding of multi-stakeholder management in complex environments
- Experience in development and launch of modern, complex business solutions involving innovative technology and B2B relationships
- Exhibit high energy, and gravitas: ability to instill confidence and enthusiasm in others
- Excellent in building and maintaining relationships in cross-functional teams
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and experienced in coaching others. Ability to consult, motivate and inspire others to achieve challenging goals through leading by example
- You're an out-of-the-box thinker, client advocate, a doer not a just a thinker
- You have interest and experience in championing and driving the development of product software feature
- You will have a sense of urgency and be highly self-motivated to create impact and succeed
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health plans for employees and dependents
- Meal allowance
- Generous wellness reimbursement program
- Employee giving donation match
- Training in our Headquarters in San Francisco, CA, USA
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussions with our Leadership Team
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.