The Sales Development team is a key component to the success of the sales organization at Ripple. The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will be responsible for handling leads and converting them into real business opportunities through sophisticated email and phone outreach. The SDR will be an early member of a global team, playing a crucial role in generating interest with qualified prospects in a repeatable and meaningful manner in both outbound and inbound sales. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be mentored by some of the top enterprise sales professionals in the industry. It will be both the hardest and the most fulfilling job you will ever have.
The role sits in our office in London, UK.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Help generate highly qualified leads for the sales team
- Engage with prospects through cold calling and personalized emails
- Work closely with Sales Directors to strategically penetrate key target accounts
- Conduct phone meetings to discover as much useful information as possible to assist in handing off leads to Sales Directors
- Partnering with marketing to understand what messaging is resonating and what needs to be adjusted
- Identify new accounts that help bolster RippleNet
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 1+ years of sales or sales development experience
- Experience in SaaS and/or enterprise software, a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to keep a positive attitude despite day to day changes
- Serious attention to detail
- Self-motivated and knows how to motivate others
- Unafraid of failure but owns up to it when faced by it
- Motivated by trial and error
- Eagerness to learn and be coached
- Understanding of the Fintech landscape
- Second language relevant to EMEA territory
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision with 100% employer contributions for employees and dependents
- Generous wellness reimbursement program
- Employee giving donation match
- Modern office location in Bank/Central London
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussions with our Leadership Team
- Training in our Headquarters in San Francisco, CA, USA
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.