Ripple is growing and we’re looking for a dynamic leader to spearhead growth and develop key partner relationships across EMEA. You will identify key relationships to drive volume and build a healthy ecosystem of cross-border payments solutions leveraging blockchain technology and digital assets. Ripple’s vision of an Internet of Value requires building an efficient global payments settlement ecosystem, and On-Demand Liquidity adoption is a core component of making that vision a reality.
The ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial and experienced growth professional with business development and strategic partnerships experience, having the ability to think through how markets need to adapt to support potentially paradigm-shifting technology. Candidate’s core skill sets should be in business development, deal execution, stakeholder management and cross-border payments. Working as part of a global team, candidates will need to be self-starters with the ability to work independently with limited daily direction. Additionally, they should have a large network in the region with important touch points in banking, financial services, payments and have a strong interest in digital assets / crypto markets. Lastly, candidates should have experience working with multiple stakeholders, internally and externally and be capable of building strong relationships with partners and customers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Identify and build relationships with strategic partners in the region ranging from volume partners, digital exchanges and infrastructure opportunities
- Structure, negotiate and execute commercial deals with strategic partners to drive volume and value for Ripple
- Be the primary liaison for our partners and prospects in the region
- Work with the product, account management and sales teams to help deliver volume and use cases for cross-border payments using On-Demand Liquidity
- Collaborate with compliance, legal, and finance to ensure efficient and compliant strategy and deal execution
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 10+ years of business development and strategic partnerships experience
- A good understanding and experience with international payments
- Experienced negotiator who is excited by partnerships and deal-making
- Proven network across Europe with key individuals across financial services, payments & industries with large payment needs
- Able to engage effectively at all levels of an organization (both internally and with partners)
- Strong aptitude for problem-solving, decision making and troubleshooting complex issues with the ability to organize and prioritize work
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Serious attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- European language(s) is a plus, but not mandatory
- MBA or equivalent preferred
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision with 100% employer contributions for employees and dependents
- Superannuation contribution
- Generous wellness reimbursement program
- Employee giving donation match
- Modern office location in Bank/Central London
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussions with our Leadership Team
- Training in our Headquarters in San Francisco, CA, USA
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.