RippleX is Ripple’s open developer platform for money, and our vision is a world in which value moves like information today. We believe in open networks and open protocols, and work full-time on open-source software projects for fiat and cryptocurrencies. We build tools, offer services, and provide support to enable large developers and their users to send and receive payments across any currency, network and geography.
We’re looking for a Technical Partner & Program Manager who is passionate about empowering and collaborating with partners, developers, and creators building on the RippleX platform technology stack. You will be joining a fast-moving team focused on driving adoption and growth of the RippleX platform, with the aim of developing a thriving, active global community of developers around XRP/XRPL.
In this role, you will function as the crucial link between external technical teams and our internal product development and growth teams. The ideal candidate has the ability to effortlessly toggle between technical and product GTM initiatives, and the versatility to move between strategies and operations with ease.
You’re not afraid to be hands-on and dive into a wide array of projects that interface with our external partners and developer community. In a given week, you might be brainstorming with a strategic partner about UX, trouble-shooting bugs with our engineers, leading partner strategy for a launch, or helping design a developer workshop. You are passionate about understanding and communicating the technical needs of creators with the aim of fueling growth and innovation within the technical community.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Become an expert on RippleX platform product suite and speak fluently about it with our platform developers and external business decision makers
- Brainstorm with strategic partners and help creatively problem solve integration and deployment challenges with the support of our partner engineering team
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, and GTM to launch partnerships with large developers in the payments space
- Shape our internal product strategy by synthesizing and conveying technical feedback from external partners
- Help design and execute GTM support systems that empower creators using RippleX products, tools, and services
- Have fun working with some of the most talented people on the planet that are building a future in which value moves like information moves today
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years in a technical consulting or partner / client facing capacity, preferably in payments or blockchain space
- Ideally 3+ years of experience as a software engineer, developer, or equivalent technical experience
- Experience working with third party developer tools, including documentation, APIs, SDKs, and client libraries
- Enthusiasm for open-source software, developer communities, and problems we solve for developers and blockchain technologies
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- You’re a self-starter and enjoy working in a fast paced startup environment that follows agile methodology
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), fully paid parental leave, commuter benefits
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.