Ripple is looking for a Staff Integration Engineer that will help grow our expanding network of financial institutions by providing clients and partners with seamless access to RippleNet via their internal payment systems. The position is part of the Engineering team and is responsible for understanding and communicating clients’ technical needs.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Become an expert on Ripple’s product suite -- built on Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT) -- and speak fluently about it to customers
- Design, build, test and deploy integration solutions for Ripple
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and implement integration best practices
- Solve the integration and deployment challenges of clients and partners
- Participate in technical discussions and problem solving sessions with global business and technical teams to ensure requirements are understood, documented and implemented to the customers’ expectations
- Deliver high-quality training to new clients
- Voice of the customer in product and engineering design reviews and feature prioritization
- Design and build new workflow, processes and tools to increase team efficiency
- Some travel necessary (~15%)
WHAT YOU MIGHT LOOK LIKE:
- Expert in enterprise network infrastructure such as proxy servers, load balancers, and HSMs
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot network traffic from layer 1 through 7 with utilities, including SSH, nslookup, tcpdump, ssldump, cURL, HTTP GET, and Open SSL
- Experience generating SSL certificate requests and configuring Certificate Authority (CA) trust bundles
- 8+ years technical experience 4+ years implementing software solutions within enterprise networks
- Experience with Linux and scripting, including working from the Linux command line environment to edit files, control processes and analyze performance
- Strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills
- Proven ability to effectively interface with external clients
- Proven communicator with both written and verbal skills
- Self-starter, ability to work in a fast paced startup environment
- Technical leader, mentoring and guiding less experienced team members
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision with 100% employer contributions for employees and dependents
- Generous wellness reimbursement program
- Employee giving donation match
- Modern office location in Bank/Central London
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussions with our Leadership Team
- Training in our Headquarters in San Francisco, CA, USA
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
Learn more about engineering at Ripple by visiting our blog, “Get Technical."
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.