Ripcord is the world’s leading robotics digitization company, combining hardware and software robotics to process and digitize paper-based records via an Integrated SaaS offering. Focused on smart robotics digitization, smart content management with AI and helping better enable RPA and business processes.
Ripcord is transforming the $62 billion records management, RPA, MPS, and ECM space through robots that scan, index and categorize paper records, making them searchable in the cloud and integrated into existing business processes and enabling RPA. Ripcord is based in California and has raised $121 million from leading investors including CDK Global, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Baidu, Lux Capital, Silicon Valley Bank, Steve Wozniak, Legend Star, and Icon Ventures.
We respect and look after one another at Ripcord. We want everyone to feel supported, safe, free to innovate and take risks that result in breakthroughs that challenge the status quo. Crazy ideas are welcome here! Our team is fun, driven, and energetic. Every day we work with industrial robots, computer vision systems, and a diverse stack of software tools to tie it all together.
The Operations Team is currently seeking an Imaging Production Associate who will help us continue our sky-rocketing growth. This role is ideal for operations professionals with a high level of attention to detail, willing to provide constant feedback, learn quickly and are ready to grow with the company.
Who Will Love This Position
Do you have a high attention to detail? Are you accustomed to working on a team? Do you love tackling responsibilities? Then keep reading!
Shift 1 Hours: 6:45am - 3:15pm (Monday through Friday ~40 hours/week)
Hourly Rate (non-negotiable): $17/hour
Your job as an Imaging Production Associate will include a variety of responsibilities that help facilitate our robotic scanning operations. To put it simply, you will be an essential part of our team by preparing materials for scanning and/or directly operating our scanners. While doing this, you will be working with phenomenal people, along with exciting and innovative technology developed here at Ripcord.
- Ensure security of confidential documentation by following company security protocol
- Operate robotic scanning equipment while maintaining equipment standards and workstation cleanliness
- Locate, count, and document inventory
- Implement standard operating procedures (SOPs) as determined by a process
- Properly sort, label, and move paper records for scanning
- Identify equipment issues and inform maintenance staff
- Ensure production, quality, and safety standards are met daily
- Follow customer instructions on work orders to process scanning within the company and customer’s specifications
- Identify and convey areas of continuous improvement
- Perform related duties similar to the above in scope and function as required by supervisor
- Assist operations with all other relevant duties
- Compile, verify accuracy, and sort sheets into priorities
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting, and able to describe its issues
- Attentive to accessing relevant files for audit
What You Will Need
- Basic experience with Word Processing and Spreadsheet programs – General computer/website navigation.
- Good interpersonal skills and comfortable working well with all team members
- Organized, able to multitask, and follow direction from supervisor
- Ability to work in close proximity to others and equipment
- Detail-oriented and focused attention
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to lift/pull/push up to 40 lbs with assistance multiple times per shift
- College education
- 2+ years of experience performing jobs with detailed-oriented procedures/processes
- Experience taking care of problems involving standardized situations
- Free onsite gym complete with treadmills, free-weights, and even a Peloton Bicycle!
- Fun stuff like a ping pong table, video games, pool table, electric scooters and more!
- A great selection of healthy (and not so healthy) snacks & refreshments on-site
- 100% of healthcare premiums are covered for you and all dependents
- Generous parental leave programs
- Catered lunch daily
- Great vision & dental insurance
- Comprehensive leave policy
- Commuting benefits
- Dog-friendly office!
- Stock options
We never request personally identifiable information or bank account information during our recruiting or hiring process; nor do we offer up front payments as part of an offer of employment or ask you to download any 3rd party apps such as Telegram.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ripcord is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce at all job levels. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.