RIOS Intelligent Machines, Inc. ("RIOS") is a technology company helping enterprises automate their entire factories, warehouses, or supply chain operations – by deploying AI-powered end-to-end robotic workcells that integrate within existing workflows. RIOS is the leader of fullstack AI-powered robotic workcells for factory automation and deploys its robotic fleet at scale to transform labor-intensive factories into "lights-out" factories of the future powered by robotics and AI. RIOS was founded by former Xerox PARC engineers and is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA. More information is available at www.rios.ai.
RIOS is looking for a Machine Learning and Robotics Software Engineer who can transform prototype machine learning models into robust products running reliably in the field to revolutionize manufacturing, supply chains, e-commerce, and other industrial applications.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Understand application space and system performance requirements by communicating with ML and application engineers
- Design, build and deploy the inference systems and code for our ML products in the field
- Write versatile ROS nodes performing inference on robotic systems, that can be configured easily by application engineers depending on their needs
- Improve the performance and speed of our ML inference pipelines
- Debug and fix deployed systems when issues arise
- Continuous integration/development driven development for both codebases and model performance
Technical attributes of candidates may include:
- 3 years industry experience (likely with M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Data Science, Machine Learning, or related field)
- Familiarity with State-of-the-Art algorithms and real world performance on GPUs
- High degree of familiarity with ML/DL frameworks: TensorFlow, PyTorch, Jax, Keras, MXNet, Scikit Learn, etc.
- Attention to details such as documentation, version control and reproducibility
- Advanced proficiency working with Python (C++ a plus)
- Good understanding of ROS and experience building nodes for ROS systems
Nice to Have:
- Specialization in applications including computer vision, robotic control
- Competitive salary package & Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision insurance plans
- 401(k) plan
- Free lunch on-site at headquarters
- Flexible time off & paid holidays
- Social events + happy hours + team parties
Salary range: $100K-$180K depending on job title, education, and experience.
*No search firm submissions at this time.