RIOS Intelligent Machines, Inc. ("RIOS") is a technology company helping enterprises automate their entire factories, warehouses, or supply chain operations – by deploying AI-powered end-to-end robotic workcells that integrate within existing workflows. RIOS is the leader of fullstack AI-powered robotic workcells for factory automation and deploys its robotic fleet at scale to transform labor-intensive factories into "lights-out" factories of the future powered by robotics and AI. RIOS was founded by former Xerox PARC engineers and is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA. More information is available at www.rios.ai.
RIOS is looking for a Robotics Application Engineer that can assist the Team in building out applications for various customer use cases. This typically will include leveraging existing pipeline tools in different ways, along with a degree of custom development, to meet customer KPIs.
Responsibilities of the Role Include:
- Communicate and coordinate with mechanical, electrical, and project management to solve customer use cases.
- Build cohesive applications out of the tools developed by product engineers
- Communicate and coordinate with the product development Team on requested features and issues with existing tools
- Detailed documentation of work products
Attributes of desired candidates may include some of the following:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in computer science, robotics, electrical engineering, or similar (Master's degree a plus)
- Experience working with Python
- Adept at software development
- Actively practice the Git-based CI/CD workflow
- Experience with docker or other container development frameworks
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Competitive salary package & Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision insurance plans
- 401(k) plan
- Free lunch and snacks at headquarters (non-remote employees)
- Paid parental leave
- Subsidized costs for internet / cellphone bills
- Flexible time off & paid holidays
- Social events + happy hours + team parties
Salary range: $100K-$180K depending on job title, education, and experience.
*No search firm submissions at this time.