RigUp is changing the way hard work gets done in solar, wind, oil and gas, defense, and construction. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world”.
RigUp is hiring a Project Coordinator that will be responsible for continually acquiring new talent to be utilized at our client sites, with a focus on quality and skills. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, a strong work ethic and a sense of urgency. They will be responsible for the overall quality of the employees, and proper placements for specified jobs. They will follow all company policies and will ensure all actions taken exemplify the company’s high level of outstanding customer service to both clients and employees alike. Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintain job boards to ensure posted jobs accurately reflect current needs
- Develop and maintain candidate pipeline through all available resources; job boards, company website, social media, etc.
- Develop campaigns to continually source qualified candidates, with a concentration on hard-to-fill positions, including those with government clearance
- Attend Job Fairs for recruiting and company exposure
- Promptly review all resumes received and contact all viable candidates
- Create job descriptions upon notification of a client need
- Maintain Hot List on Applicant Tracking System; adding new candidates and maintaining current pipeline
- Submit qualified candidates to job orders immediately upon receipt with extreme sense of urgency
- Communicate with correct teams for interviews, start date, reporting instructions, etc.
- Support other Recruiters, Coordinators and Management in all recruitment activities and processes to include all required procedures and activities from recruitment stage to onboarding
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships and trade groups
- Continue to build strong rapport with all clients
- Travel required to client locations
What you should have:
- Recruiting and/or sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all coworkers, clients
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on working effectively with all levels of customers and employees
- Must be able to efficiently handle multiple priorities
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, changing environment
- Positive attitude
- Must get along well with others in this highly team-oriented working environment
- Excellent computer skills, must be proficient in Google Suite
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with match
- Competitive health benefits including medical, dental & vision
RigUp, a digital platform bringing modern workforce and vendor management to underserved industries, is one of the fastest growing companies in Austin. Founded in 2014, RigUp initially focused on the energy industry – empowering contract workers in oil and gas, solar, and wind to take home more pay for the same work, with better insurance and benefit options. The RigUp solution has expanded into equipment and vendor management, as well as on-demand, app-based service fulfillment, bringing cost savings and operational efficiencies to energy companies across the United States. Recent expansion will bring the RigUp platform to additional, energy-adjacent industries that rely on contract labor.