RigUp is changing the way hard work gets done in solar, wind, oil and gas, defense, and construction. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world."
RigUp is hiring a Product Manager, Growth. As part of the Growth team, you will drive the strategy, roadmap and execution of key initiatives which include acquiring new skilled workers, crafting + optimizing their onboarding experience, and improving their engagement with our solutions. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a wide array of stakeholders across sales, marketing, product, design, engineering, operations, and support to build our supply of workers and make sure they’re ultimately successful. Our ideal candidate for this role is someone who is quantitatively driven and has experience working in a growth function. Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you’ll be doing:
- Using data to build roadmaps and iterate on existing worker acquisition strategies and experiences
- Building dynamic and interactive acquisition flows
- Implementing a customer data platform
- Leading a team of engineers building services to listen for and route client projects for fulfillment
- Co-developing individual, channel-specific strategies across all of our worker acquisition channels, some of which include: job boards, SEM, SEO, social, referrals, content, live events, and more.
- Drafting and executing playbooks for customer acquisition by vertical that balance experimenting with various channels and doubling down on ones that deliver sustainable growth.
- Developing a composite view of our customer lifecycle across systems and show how top of funnel growth strategies can improve based on downstream events
- Leveraging best in class martech tools and scalable processes to personalize and optimize worker experiences leading to continuous improvement of our conversion and retention rates.
- Delivering actionable insights by synthesizing information from multiple channels and data from multiple systems.
- Building a culture of growth experimentation and A/B testing to provide proactive analysis on strategic challenges and new marketing opportunities.
What you should have:
- 2+ years experience and currently in a Growth/Product Management role
- Marketing experience a plus
- Quantitatively driven.You have expertise with data analysis, and you’re able to draw insights from complex data. Experience with Tableau/Looker a plus. You need to be able to write basic SQL queries.
- You’re comfortable operating at a fast pace in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Operated in a results-driven organization and used to working within OKR or similar structure
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity
- Clear track record of success owning end-to-end feature lifecycle from customer discovery through feature delivery and business outcomes
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program matching
- Competitive health benefits including medical, dental & vision
RigUp, a digital platform bringing modern workforce and vendor management to underserved industries, is one of the fastest growing companies in Austin. Founded in 2014, RigUp initially focused on the energy industry – empowering contract workers in oil and gas, solar, and wind to take home more pay for the same work, with better insurance and benefit options. The RigUp solution has expanded into equipment and vendor management, as well as on-demand, app-based service fulfillment, bringing cost savings and operational efficiencies to energy companies across the United States. Recent expansion will bring the RigUp platform to additional, energy-adjacent industries that rely on contract labor.