RigUp is changing the way hard work gets done in solar, wind, oil and gas, defense, and construction. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world. The Analytics team at RigUp champions the role of analyst, evangelist and thought leader to ensure all teams at RigUp make decisions based off the best data and most advanced analytical techniques. We are a scrappy and passionate group that is busy taking on the challenge of building out best in class data capture, analysis and insights to help power our ambitious goal of creating a marketplace of 1,000,000 + skilled workers by 2030.
What you’ll be doing:
- Hire, mentor and lead a team of analysts that are deeply embedded in our high growth Product, Engineering & Design organization
- Ensure that data is central to product optimizations and long term strategy
- Create success criteria and measurement plans for Product goal setting processes as well as key launches
- Architect tracking plans and tagging taxonomies that allow us to track customer experience from User Acquisition to Product Marketplace and on to downstream customer activities
- Drive proactive analysis that identifies opportunities to delight our customers
- Partner with Marketing & Product to create an Experimentation capability and framework
- Identify and operationalize the key inflection points of our customer experience into reporting frameworks
What you should have:
- Experience building and scaling Analytics programs in a high growth environment supporting Product or Marketing teams
- The technical skills and experience to lead a team of analysts using the latest analytical tools & techniques (you should check some/many boxes below but all are not required):
- UI Driven Tools: Google Analytics/Mixpanel/Amplitude etc.
- Tagging Solutions: Segment/Tealium/Google Tag Manager etc.
- Optimizely or other Experimentation Platforms
- A working knowledge of the theoretical basis of hypothesis testing and proven experience applying it to real world Marketing & Product experiments
- Expert level communication and influencing skills with particular experience applying them in cross functional environments
RigUp, a digital platform bringing modern workforce and vendor management to underserved industries, is one of the fastest growing companies in Austin. Founded in 2014, RigUp initially focused on the energy industry – empowering contract workers in oil and gas, solar, and wind to take home more pay for the same work, with better insurance and benefit options. The RigUp solution has expanded into equipment and vendor management, as well as on-demand, app-based service fulfillment, bringing cost savings and operational efficiencies to energy companies across the United States. Recent expansion will bring the RigUp platform to additional, energy-adjacent industries that rely on contract labor.