At Rightway we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire for the best talent and actively seek diversity of thought processes, beliefs, background and education. Rightway fosters an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated to drive the best business decisions possible.
We are committed to equal opportunity and fairness regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, nation of origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, country of citizenship, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, family status, family care status, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws.
Rightway Healthcare was founded in early 2017 by a team of dedicated healthcare, business and technology leaders. Rightway is a technology platform that provides employees and their families with the support, information and advocacy they need to be better healthcare consumers. We combine a high-tech consumer portal with a high-touch dedicated concierge environment to provide consumers with the same level of support and guidance they would receive if they had a doctor in the family. We are focused on personalization, implementation, advocacy and results.
Rightway works with employers from 100 – 25,000 employees to provide an ecosystem of healthcare navigation for employees. We are committed to generating high member satisfaction scores, industry leading engagement and a quantifiable ROI for every employer. Our approach is rooted in analytics and guided by a bottom-up understanding of a population.
Rightway is privately financed, having raised over $30mm to date from investors such as Thrive Capital. It is headquartered out of New York City, with new offices in Hudson Yards. We also have a remote office in Miami, FL.
The Northeast Sales Director is responsible for achieving sales objectives by marketing directly to employers, as well as connecting with strategic partners (including brokers and consultants) to meet/exceed established revenue goals. In this role, the Regional Sales Director will be responsible for prospecting and building relationships that will lead to revenue growth. This position requires the ability to work closely with Rightway Healthcare’s team members. The role must operate and influence at all customer and partner organization levels.
This role will be based in the Northeast and the ideal candidate will be located in New York or Boston.
- Develop and execute sales strategy for meeting or exceeding revenue growth goals.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations, coordinating the various teams and resources.
- Achievement of sales quotas/targets associated with the territory.
- Accurately forecasts sales opportunities according to product, timescale, and values.
- Creates a business solution consisting of services that uniquely addresses the customer's needs.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with management regarding risk and upside of specific opportunities as well as overall product lines.
- Upkeep of relevant information in a CRM platform including pertinent meetings, forecast category, revenue projections, etc.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Proven track record in sales for a (a) health plan or insurance company/carrier, (b) benefits consulting or health insurance broker-based business, (c) employer-centric network solutions for a provider sponsored integrated delivery system.
- Successful history of researching prospective accounts in target market, pursuing leads and closing deals.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate and execute a business proposition in a complicated and consultative business arrangement.
- Understands current overall trends
- Understands customer's and broker/consultant specific business goals, strategy, financials, and challenges.
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Dynamic and energetic personality.
- Minimum of 5 years successful sales experience