At Rightway we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire for the best talent and actively seek diversity of thought processes, beliefs, background and education. Rightway fosters an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated to drive the best business decisions possible.
We are committed to equal opportunity and fairness regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, nation of origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, country of citizenship, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, family status, family care status, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws.
Rightway Healthcare was founded in early 2017 by a team of dedicated healthcare, business and technology leaders. Rightway is a technology platform that provides employees and their families with the support, information and advocacy they need to be better healthcare consumers. We combine a high-tech consumer portal with a high-touch dedicated concierge environment to provide consumers with the same level of support and guidance they would receive if they had a doctor in the family. We are focused on personalization, implementation, advocacy and results.
Rightway works with employers from 100 – 25,000 employees to provide an ecosystem of healthcare navigation for employees. We are committed to generating high member satisfaction scores, industry leading engagement and a quantifiable ROI for every employer. Our approach is rooted in analytics and guided by a bottom-up understanding of a population.
Rightway is privately financed, having raised over $30mm to date from investors such as Thrive Capital. It is headquartered out of New York City, with new offices in Hudson Yards.
- Partner with the Customer Success team to develop and implement effective marketing strategies that clearly communicate the Rightway value and drive customer engagement
- Establish insights about Rightway’s members, identifying innovative opportunities to drive product growth and user engagement, and develop data-driven recommendations for the product team
- Work with the Customer Success team to create compelling and differentiated onboarding programs for all new clients
- Own outbound marketing channels and programs, including emails, mailers, and other content
- Responsible for executing on engagement KPIs
- Continually optimize processes and workflows to improve operations and create frameworks that scale
- Conduct data-driven business analytics to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, continually refining the engagement strategy
- Create original written content and member communications
- Manage successful product launches by supporting the go-to-market strategy of new product segments and features, including positioning, messaging, and demos
- Produce client marketing assets and collateral such as written case studies and video testimonials
- Effectively manage and track work with designers across multiple customers to meet deadlines
- Plan and execute on-site engagements at client sites
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years of Marketing experience with a preference for experience in a high-growth, fast-paced company
- Proficient in basic HTML and CSS
- Previous experience with healthcare or health tech
- Background in direct marketing, with a deep knowledge of email marketing and/or engagement marketing
- Experience working with marketing automation platforms, such as customer.io
- Experience with analytical problem solving, quantitative analysis, and communicating findings to senior management
- Expert written skills and ability to create content for targeted market segments
- Excellent organization and communication/facilitation skills, attention to detail, and the ability to clearly and concisely articulate complex concepts for diverse audiences
- Background in creating reports and presentations showing conversion results
- Excellent project management skills and ability to handle competing and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive Salary + Equity
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Commuter)
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- 401K plan
- Company sponsored social events