RightHand Robotics (RHR) is building a world-class team to solve the biggest problem in ecommerce logistics: how to fulfill orders, despite demand that’s growing at six times the rate of available labor. Our cutting-edge robotic picking systems manipulate hundreds of thousands of items -- it’s a software-driven, hardware-enabled technology that meets the increasing demands of e-commerce order fulfillment and other industries.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to work with our Product Management team on our key product initiatives from conception through launch and ensuing iterations. Working with customers across the US, Europe, and Asia, and our team, you will develop the product requirements that provide a high-level understanding of how features are expected to work, why they’re worth building, and how they will be measured. You will report to the Head of Product Management and work closely with business and engineering teams. You will be the voice of our customers, collaborating closely with our engineers, designers, salespeople, product marketers to ensure that our products solve the right problems and convert our customers into raving fans of our robotic piece-picking technology.
- Determine user requirements leveraging both user research and product insight that includes our RightPick platform
- Collaborate with product owners and engineering managers to bring new functionality into the platform
- Develop and maintain Platform SW roadmap
- Help prioritize product features and tasks with cross-functional teams
- Support our key accounts along with our global sales and solutions teams
- Author product content for partners and customers
- Be the voice of our customers
- Work across a truly “full stack” product that spans hardware, software, industrial design, data science, solution design, and more
- Continuously make operational improvements (improved metrics, process automation)
- Travel up to 25%
You Are (or You Have):
- Expertise in building front end software as a product manager
- Expertise in building user workflows (ie. CRM systems)
- Expertise in building dashboards
- Excellent storytelling and presentation skills
- Experience in API development
- Experience in launching and successfully delivering a technology product
- Experience in UI/UX design
- Experience working in the automation or robotics industry
- Experience in fleet management software
- Startup experience
- MBA or related professional experience
- The opportunity to make an immediate and visible impact in a high-growth company with lots of potential.
- Passionate and fun teammates.
- Flexible vacation and work schedule.
- Generous premium coverage for medical and dental plans.
- Robots, galore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.