RightHand Robotics (RHR) is building a world-class team to solve the biggest problem in ecommerce logistics: how to fulfill orders, despite demand that’s growing at six times the rate of available labor. Our cutting-edge robotic picking systems manipulate hundreds of thousands of items -- it’s a software-driven, hardware-enabled technology that meets the increasing demands of e-commerce order fulfillment and other industries.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager (Hardware) to work with our Product Management team on our key product initiatives from conception through launch and ensuing iterations. Working with customers across the US, Europe, and Asia, and our team, you will develop the product requirements that provide a high-level understanding of how features are expected to work, why they’re worth building, and how they will be measured. You will report to the Director of Product Management and work closely with Hardware Engineering and Business Teams. You will bridge the technical and business worlds, collaborating closely with engineers, designers, salespeople, product marketers and customers to ensure that our products solve the right problems and convert our customers into raving fans of our robotic piece-picking technology.
- Develop and extend our hardware roadmap working closely with engineering to refine our hardware development lifecycle (HDLC) and tie in with software product plans
- Determine user requirements and prioritization leveraging both user research and product insight that includes major component / subsystem design decisions, work cell planning tools and guidelines for integrator partners, working with program managers to bring new hardware functionality into the platform
- Own the product backlog; prioritize product features and tasks with cross-functional teams
- Plan product releases
- Establish milestones, monitor progress and report status regularly and accurately
- Work across a truly “full stack” product that spans hardware, software, industrial design, data science, solution design, and more
- Be the voice of the customer
- Continuously make operational improvements (improved metrics, process automation)
- Travel up to 25%
You Are (or You Have):
- BS in Engineering (ME or EE preferred).
- Experience working in the industrial automation, robotics, supply chain, manufacturing, material handling, or controls industry
- Experience launching and successfully delivering a technology product
- Product definition expertise
- Proven leadership experience
- Ability to plan/review architectures, technical designs, test strategies, test cases, etc.
- MBA or related professional experience
- The opportunity to make an immediate and visible impact in a high-growth company with lots of potential.
- Passionate and fun teammates.
- Flexible vacation and work schedule.
- Generous premium coverage for medical and dental plans.
- Robots, galore!
RightHand Robotics (RHR) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have an ongoing commitment to the creation of a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. RHR recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, sex, religion, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, height, weight, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. At RHR, we are committed to a fair and equitable workplace where everyone is a respected and a valued member of the team.