RightHand Robotics (RHR) is building a world-class team to solve the biggest problem in ecommerce logistics: how to fulfill orders, despite demand that’s growing at six times the rate of available labor. Our cutting-edge robotic picking systems manipulate hundreds of thousands of items -- it’s a software-driven, hardware-enabled technology that meets the increasing demands of e-commerce order fulfillment and other industries.
We’re looking for a Director of Channel Sales to join our Sales Team to develop and execute the RightHand Robotics channel sales programs. This will include the detailed planning, and execution for onboarding, training, and support of RHR integration and OEM partners. Reporting to the Head of Sales and collaborating with the Head of Partnerships you will manage the activities of our partners to uncover new opportunities and win orders for RHR. This position will have global responsibilities as the RHR partner network expands.
- Drive forward the development and implementation of the partnership program with the Head of Partnerships and other stakeholders, defining structure (tiers), incentives, and creating required program documentation and contracts. This will include defining the requirements to become a RHR partner and the expected responsibilities for each partner.
- Work with the Head of Partnerships to seek out and qualify new partners.
- Negotiate the channel partner agreements and sign up the planned number of partners needed to meet company growth objectives.
- Plan, own and meet sales quotas for the company channel sales segment (regional and key account strategies).
- Report progress and results on an ongoing basis to management to allow proper business planning and resource allocation.
- Be the main point of contact in channel partner interactions. Work closely with channel partners on a weekly/monthly basis to track pipeline, provide timely quoting, and close deals.
- Coordinate RHR resources to provide channel partner education and training.
- Be the main voice of the channel partners to advocate internally for resources required to meet channel sales goals.
- Support partner and RHR marketing activities in person and remotely to drive channel sales success.
- Be responsible for creating an ecosystem where channel partners and end customer satisfaction is paramount.
- A BS in a technical or engineering discipline
- 10 years of channel sales success, with documented success in achieving sales quotas.
- Knowledge of the warehouse automation and robotics industry
- Experience working in a fast paced startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid problem solving skills.
- Good computer skills. Experience with SalesForce or other CRM databases.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with internal and external people to solve complex customer issues within tight time constraints.
- Ability to travel 30-50% (both domestic and international)
- Track record of direct sales success selling leading edge technical solutions
- Japanese and/or German language skills
- The opportunity to make an immediate and visible impact in an early stage company with lots of potential.
- Passionate and fun teammates.
- Flexible vacation and work schedule.
- Generous premium coverage for medical and dental plans.
- Robots, galore!
RightHand Robotics (RHR) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have an ongoing commitment to the creation of a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. RHR recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, sex, religion, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, height, weight, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. At RHR, we are committed to a fair and equitable workplace where everyone is a respected and a valued member of the team.