At RightHand Robotics, we have a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building robotic piece-picking solutions and deploying them around the globe. Our product has to be reliable enough to run non-stop on fleets of robots in the world’s largest warehouses. If you’re simultaneously excited and a bit terrified about what this could mean for you, good! If working hands-on with robots on a daily basis intrigues you, read on!
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to help refine our quality practices and architect a next-generation test automation framework. This individual will collaborate with our software development team and other senior leaders to develop test strategies, test tools and test plans. The individual will integrate into our scrum teams, taking a hands-on approach to not only developing new tests, but helping execute them as well.
- Are collaborative by nature
- Enjoy challenges and solving problems
- Are a self-starter
- Enjoy a face-paced start-up environment
- Are ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities
- Have a “get stuff done” attitude
- Develop a comprehensive test strategy for the company
- Architect, develop, and deploy a brand-new test automation infrastructure
- Develop and execute automated tests
- Mentor fellow scrum team members on quality-specific best practices
- 10+ years of quality engineering experience
- Experience developing automated tests in Python
- Experience testing hardware and software products
- Experience developing test strategy
- Experience architecting and developing test automation frameworks
- Experience developing a broad spectrum of tests: functional, non-functional, integration, system, regression
- Experience with test data management systems
- Experience in adopting an Agile mindset and applying agile values/principles/practices
- Experience architecting continuous integration frameworks
- Experience developing simulation frameworks
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Prior start-up experience
- Industrial automation experience
Our perks include:
- The opportunity to make an immediate and visible impact in an early-stage company with lots of potential
- Passionate and fun teammates
- Flexible vacation and work schedule
- Generous premium coverage for medical and dental plans
- Robots, galore!
RightHand Robotics (RHR) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have an ongoing commitment to the creation of a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. RHR recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, sex, religion, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, height, weight, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. At RHR, we are committed to a fair and equitable workplace where everyone is a respected and a valued member of the team.