Ridgeline is the industry cloud platform for investment management – the single source of truth with data integrated in real-time across the front, middle, and back office. We are the hub of operations for investment management firms, which necessitates instantaneous delivery of complex data and integrations across ancillary services that allow investment managers to get their jobs done.
As a Ridgeline Integration Architect, you’ll work closely with customers, Engineering, Professional Services, and Product Management to define and execute the technology vision for Ridgeline’s packaged integration suite. You will have the unique opportunity to build high-quality, end-to-end product integrations in a fast-moving, progressive work environment. You’ll think outside the box and add your own genius, passion, and interests to the integration development lifecycle, leaving a legacy in an industry primed for change.
What will you do?
- Define the technology strategy for a packaged integration suite
- Develop and maintain integration patterns, standards, and best practices
- Guide and mentor a team of integration developers
- Collaborate with customers to define integration requirements and design solutions
- Develop and maintain integrations between different systems
- Evaluate and recommend new integration technologies and tools to improve our integration capabilities
- Think creatively, own problems, seek solutions, and communicate clearly along the way
- Contribute to a collaborative environment deeply rooted in learning, teaching, and transparency
Desired Skills and Experience
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or a related discipline
- 7+ years in integration development, with a history of architecting and designing complex integrations
- Experience with iPaaS solutions
- Experience working closely with customers to define requirements
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python, Ruby, TypeScript, Java, and Kotlin
- Practiced at performance monitoring, identifying issues, and relieving bottlenecks
- Willingness to learn about new technologies while simultaneously developing expertise in a business domain/problem space
- Ability to focus on short-term deliverables while maintaining a big-picture perspective
- An aptitude for problem-solving
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels and all audiences
- A serious interest in having fun at work
Ridgeline is the industry cloud platform for investment management. It was founded in 2017 by visionary entrepreneur Dave Duffield (co-founder of both PeopleSoft and Workday) to address the unique technology challenges of an industry in need of new thinking. We are building a modern platform in the public cloud, purpose-built for the investment management industry to empower business like never before.
Headquartered in Lake Tahoe with offices in Reno, Manhattan, and the Bay Area, Ridgeline is proud to have built a fast-growing, people-first company that has been recognized by Fast Company as a “Best Workplace for Innovators,” by LinkedIn as a “Top U.S. Startup,” and by The Software Report as a “Top 100 Software Company.”
Ridgeline is proud to be a community-minded, discrimination-free equal opportunity workplace.
Ridgeline processes the information you submit in connection with your application in accordance with the Ridgeline Applicant Privacy Statement. Please review the Ridgeline Applicant Privacy Statement in full to understand our privacy practices and contact us with any questions.
Compensation and Benefits
[For New York and California Based Only]
The typical starting salary range for new hires in this role is listed below. In select locations (including, the San Francisco Bay Area, CA, and the New York City Metro Area), an alternate range may apply as specified below.
The typical starting salary range for this role is: $200,000-$232,500.
The typical starting salary range for this role in the select locations listed above is: $205,000-$247,500.
Final compensation amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amount listed above.
As an employee at Ridgeline, you’ll have many opportunities for advancement in your career and can make a true impact on the product. In addition to the base salary, 100% of Ridgeline employees can participate in our Company Stock Plan subject to the applicable Stock Option Agreement. We also offer rich benefits that reflect the kind of organization we want to be: one in which our employees feel valued and are inspired to bring their best selves to work. These include unlimited vacation, educational and wellness reimbursements, and $0 cost employee insurance plans. Please check out our Careers page for a more comprehensive overview of our perks and benefits.