Join Our Team

Ridgeline is the industry cloud platform for investment management. Learn more about our organization, who we serve, and what matters to us below.

See Open Roles

Careers

Ridgeline is a high-growth tech startup revolutionizing the investment management industry. Our visionary founder and experienced leadership team are building a world-class organization that attracts top talent from across both the financial services and technology industries. As a privately-funded company bound by a set of core values and driven by marketplace demand for what we can uniquely deliver, Ridgeline is well positioned to succeed - and have fun while doing it.

Learn more and see open roles below.

Recent Awards

Though we are just getting started on our journey, we are proud and humbled by the recognition we have received.

Inc. Best Workplaces 2021Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2021frame
frameBest Places to Work Northern Nevada 2020Linkedin Top Startups 2020

See Open Roles and Apply

We are hiring for a range of roles in our offices in Incline Village/Lake Tahoe, NV; Reno, NV; San Ramon, CA; New York, NY; and select remote roles.

Meet Our Employee Ambassadors

Ridgeline is intentional about creating an environment where people can be their authentic selves, make a meaningful impact, build a community, and have fun along the way. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and elevate and include a variety of voices and opinions. Meet some of our employees below!

Employee - Ridgeline, Inc.
Kendall Vondriska
Engineering Manager; Reno, NV

Favorite Ridgeline core value: Fun

How does your job contribute to Ridgeline’s overall business goals?

As engineering manager, it's my job to ensure that the engineers on my squad have clarity and direction, aren't being blocked by other squads, and are delivering work when we've agreed to deliver. Helping my squad move quickly means that Ridgeline becomes feature-complete faster, which allows us to take more customers live.

What do you like about working at Ridgeline?

I love the collaboration. I love that any time I need help, people are willing to either drop what they're doing or to schedule time with me soon after to make sure I'm supported. To see Ridgeline succeed, we each need to succeed in our own work; I've always felt that people recognize that and are willing to pause their own work in order to help their peers complete their work, too.

Favorite emoji response to use in Slack?

😂

Stephane Rangaya
Senior Product Engineer; NYC

What do you like about working at Ridgeline?

The company culture is amazing and very centered about helping each other grow. As an engineer, it is fantastic to be in an environment where you're trusted to experiment and take on new responsibilities, knowing you have the support of your teammates.

What has surprised you about working here?

It doesn't feel like working at a company but more like we have a project with friends. Even though we're working on challenging problems, we're still having fun.

What’s something you’re passionate about doing outside of work?

Traveling and exercising! My goal this year is to close my Apple Watch activity rings every day.

Fun fact: I've taken enough trains to travel the circumference of the earth.

Greta Meyer
Corporate Strategy and Development; Incline Village, NV

How does your job contribute to Ridgeline's overall business goals?

Our team is thinking about the future: what are the next customers we should be targeting, how can we bring them onto Ridgeline, how can Ridgeline grow.

What has surprised you about working at Ridgeline?

The access to our executive team and founder.

What’s something you’re passionate about doing outside of work?

Hiking and mountain biking

Favorite Ridgeline core value : Integrity

Andrew Pheifer
Director of Product Management, Trade Order Management System; Reno, NV

Before Ridgeline : SS&C Eze

What do you like about working at Ridgeline:

The startup pace. There is nothing more fun than seeing progress at 10x the speed you'd see anywhere else in the industry. We move fast and that's exhilarating to me. 

What has surprised you about working at Ridgeline? 

Our customers and their level of commitment to helping us build the best product possible. Each of our customers spends time helping to learn about their business, understand their workflows, and provide feedback on our software. That access is unprecedented in the industry.

What makes someone successful at Ridgeline? 

Curiosity, humility and drive. Investment management technology is a highly complex domain. There are an unlimited number of problems to solve. The people who do best here are the challenge seekers. Those that are curious to learn more than they do now and to not be afraid to throw themself completely into a problem. Especially for those early in their career, Ridgeline is a place where you can advance 5 years in 1 year if you lean in fully.

What would you tell someone who is interested in joining Ridgeline?

Make the jump! You won't look back. We're now at the stage of our company evolution where it's about to get even more fun - be a part of our growth.

Notable Benefits

Our benefits reflect the kind of organization we want to be: one in which our employees feel valued and are inspired to bring their best selves to work.

Follow us on social
LinkedIn iconInstagram icon
About - Ridgeline, Inc.
Stay in the Loop
See How
Request a demo - Ridgeline
Request a Demo
Want to see Ridgeline in action?
Let’s Talk
Close - Ridgeline
Request a Demo
We look forward to giving you a customized demo of the Ridgeline platform.
Thank you! Your submission has been received.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.