Who We Are:
Ride Health partners with healthcare organizations and transportation providers to strengthen enterprise transportation programs and drive intelligent transitions of care. We blend technology and data with a human approach to break down access barriers and solve some of the biggest transportation challenges that care coordinators, providers, and payers face. Our platform maps out each patient’s unique needs and preferences for the best ride experience across clinical and social needs, ensuring greater access, improved efficiencies, lower costs, and better outcomes.
Who We’re Hiring:
The Client Success Lead develops and maintains positive client relationships, owning both End User success and client leadership engagement and satisfaction. This role will partner closely with various functions within the company, including our Implementation, Product, Network, Growth, and Ride Success teams to drive process and system improvements.
Success in this position will require exceptional communication skills, creative problem solving, and the ability to manage many simultaneous client relationships both in the Health Services and Health Plan markets.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships by operating as the main point of contact for all program managers and key leadership stakeholders for your accounts.
- Proactively communicate system feature releases and product initiatives to external stakeholders; this can include producing educational collateral for end users or program managers.
- Produce client newsletter content and distribute to stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Conduct ongoing training and re-education sessions for both new and existing end users.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions to all issues or escalations brought forth by program managers and stakeholders.
- Gather client feedback and partner with internal teams to execute feedback-driven optimization projects.
- Utilize client success KPIs to assess program strength and create and execute action plans for clients requiring course correction or attention.
- Collaborate with the Client Services team to drive Implementation and Account Management Standard Operating Procedures improvements and to create the tools required for successful client partnerships.
- Partner with the Growth team to strategically plan for continued program expansion with live clients.
- Additional responsibilities as your role evolves.
- Be available during US business hours to respond to client emails and requests.
- 3+ years of client relationship management experience.
- Four-year college bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with and present to key client stakeholders, including executives and C-level representatives.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- High level of creativity and ability to think outside the box.
- Entrepreneurial instinct: You are willing to do more than just client relationship management. You will work cross-functionally with Implementation, Product, Network, Growth, and Ride Success to help the company succeed.
- Experience in healthcare, social work, or public health is strongly preferred.
- A sense of humor and positive attitude.
- Competitive compensation and equity ownership in a fast-growing company.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance with 85% employer contribution.
- Life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability.
- 401k retirement savings plan with 4% employer match.
- 529 college savings plan with employer contribution.
- Talk Space Benefit membership opportunity.
- One Medical Benefit membership opportunity.
- Flexible vacation policy with opportunities for company-sponsored vacations.
- Professional development through a personal discretionary allotment, opportunity to attend conferences and industry events, and connection with mentors within Ride Health’s community of investors / advisors.
Please note: All hiring and recruitment at Ride Health is handled with a valid ‘@ridehealth.com’ only. If you receive a message from a sender whose domain is not @ridehealth.com, please beware that those communications are not authorized or coming from Ride Health.