Who We Are:
Ride Health partners with healthcare organizations and transportation providers to strengthen enterprise transportation programs and drive intelligent transitions of care. We blend technology and data with a human approach to break down access barriers and solve some of the biggest transportation challenges that care coordinators, providers, and payers face. Our platform maps out each patient’s unique needs and preferences for the best ride experience across clinical and social needs, ensuring greater access, improved efficiencies, lower costs, and better outcomes.
Who We’re Hiring:
We are looking for a Health Plans Sales Representative who will be responsible for driving innovation and growth within our Health Plans vertical. You will be required to effectively communicate our platform value proposition to key stakeholders within the payor market.
- Prospect, qualify and develop target accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for revenue growth through identification of new partnership opportunities.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to build the health plan pipeline
- Consistently achieve qualified leads and opportunity quotas
- Facilitate discovery calls to understand health plan transportation needs and discuss Ride Health enabled solutions.
- Produce sales proposals outlining customer patient population, care-setting, and program-specific solutions and value propositions.
- Conduct market research to identify additional market segments and develop go to market strategies.
- 2+ years of experience creating healthcare focused B2B sales and partnerships.
- Shown ability to build, develop, and improve relationships with customers.
- A self-starter and hunter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development within an organization.
- Consistent track record of running a revenue pipeline with forward-looking predictability.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for dedicatedly resolving issues.
- Competitive compensation a fast-growing company.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance with 85% employer contribution.
- Life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability.
- 401k retirement savings plan with 4% employer match.
- 529 college savings plan with employer contribution.
- Commuter Benefit with employer contribution.
- Talk Space Benefit membership opportunity.
- One Medical Benefit membership opportunity.
- Flexible vacation policy with opportunities for company-sponsored vacations.
- Professional development through a personal discretionary allotment, opportunity to attend conferences and industry events, and connection with mentors within Ride Health’s community of investors / advisors.
***Please note: All hiring and recruitment at Ride Health is handled with a valid ‘@ridehealth.com’ only. If you receive a message from the sender whose domain is not @ridehealth.com, please beware that those communications are not authorized or coming from Ride Health. ***