Who We Are:
Ride Health partners with healthcare organizations and transportation providers to strengthen enterprise transportation programs and drive intelligent transitions of care. We blend technology and data with a human approach to break down access barriers and solve some of the biggest transportation challenges that care coordinators, providers, and payers face. Our platform maps out each patient’s unique needs and preferences for the best ride experience across clinical and social needs, ensuring greater access, improved efficiencies, lower costs, and better outcomes.
Who We’re Hiring:
We are looking for a Transportation Network Development Lea to help us grow and manage our transportation provider network. The Network Operations team ensures that the supply of transportation providers available meets the mobility needs of our health care clients and their patients. As the team that develops and manages partnerships with transportation providers, the Network Operations team delivers on Ride Health’s mission to break down transportation barriers to health care.
Success in this position requires exceptional listening skills, a keen eye for contracts, and tenacity in negotiations. The ideal candidate would be able to work with the team to source new transportation provider partnerships, manage on-going relationships, and the ability to look holistically at issues to work towards long-term solutions. They would help scale a national network of transportation providers.
- Source new transportation partnerships in locations and service levels of need; evaluate transportation partners to ensure they will be able to meet our quality standards; negotiate contracts and fee schedules to ensure fiscal responsibilities.
- Help manage existing transportation partnerships by utilizing data driven approaches, listening to transportation partner needs, and using cooperative problem-solving techniques to arrive at mutually beneficial outcomes
- Work cross-functionally to run reports and conduct analyses; detect, own, and resolve long-term solutions that aid in managing ongoing transportation provider relationships
- Proactively recruit and contract non-emergency medical transportation providers.
- Runs appropriate report(s), at least monthly, to monitor providers’ cost, on time performance, and reroute performance.
- Communicates with transportation providers often to ensure that providers know contract requirements, adhere to contract and gain knowledge regarding emerging problems affecting providers.
- Primary responsibility for identifying and negotiating first level of provider contract utilizing established guidelines, network support, improvement and contract enforcement.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Network Operations Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience sourcing vendors and negotiating contracts.
- Operational, dispatch, or relationship management experience.
- Ability to strategically handle competing priorities and demands.
- Experience for or with public transportation agencies a plus.
- Knowledge of transportation provider costs, pricing strategies, budget management, budget preparation and reporting.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, team building, time management and timely follow through skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and Power-point.
- Competitive compensation and equity ownership in a fast-growing company.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance with 85% employer contribution.
- Life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability.
- 401k retirement savings plan with 4% employer match.
- 529 college savings plan with employer contribution.
- Commuter Benefit with employer contribution.
- Talk Space Benefit membership opportunity.
- One Medical Benefit membership opportunity.
- Flexible vacation policy with opportunities for company-sponsored vacations.
- Professional development through a personal discretionary allotment, opportunity to attend conferences and industry events, and connection with mentors within Ride Health’s community of investors / advisors.
***Please note: All hiring and recruitment at Ride Health is handled with a valid ‘@ridehealth.com’ only. If you receive a message from the sender whose domain is not @ridehealth.com, please beware that those communications are not authorized or coming from Ride Health. ***