Who We Are:
Ride Health partners with healthcare organizations and transportation providers to strengthen enterprise transportation programs and drive intelligent transitions of care. We blend technology and data with a human approach to break down access barriers and solve some of the biggest transportation challenges that care coordinators, providers, and payers face. Our platform maps out each patient’s unique needs and preferences for the best ride experience across clinical and social needs, ensuring greater access, improved efficiencies, lower costs, and better outcomes.
Who We’re Hiring:
We are looking to bring on a Director of Customer Success to lead and grow the Customer Success team by optimizing relationship management processes, creating department Standard Operating Procedures, driving team performance, and ultimately owning the overall success of all live-client programs. The ideal candidate will thrive as a team leader while being able to jump in and champion a portion of client partnerships themselves. This role is based in New York and will report directly to the Head of Client Services.
- Lead and build a team of Customer Success managers
- Define trackable metrics and utilize data analytics to improve team efficiency and effectiveness.
- Own development of department Standard Operating Procedures, knowledge base, and tools required for successful client partnerships.
- Define avenues for gathering customer feedback and partner with internal teams to execute feedback-driven optimization projects.
- Develop and monitor Customer Success KPIs to assess program strength and client satisfaction.
- Partner with our Growth team to strategically plan for continued program expansion with live customers.
- Create training plans and execute training of new Client Success team members.
- 5+ years of client relationship management experience.
- 3+ years of people management experience and strong leadership capabilities.
- Relevant experience in healthcare preferred.
- Four-year college bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with and present to key client stakeholders, including executives and C-level representatives.
- Ability to analyze data patterns to drive best practices and team decisions.
- Experience managing and growing a team, preferably in a rapidly evolving company.
- High level of creativity and ability to think outside the box.
- Entrepreneurial instinct: You are willing to do more than just client relationship management. You will work cross-functionally with the customer support, product, network, and growth teams to help the company succeed.
- Ability to advocate and have compassion for end users.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Competitive compensation and equity ownership in a fast-growing company.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance with 85% employer contribution.
- Life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability.
- 401k retirement savings plan with 4% employer match.
- 529 college savings plan with employer contribution.
- Commuter Benefit with employer contribution.
- Talk Space Benefit membership opportunity.
- One Medical Benefit membership opportunity.
- Flexible vacation policy with opportunities for company-sponsored vacations.
- Professional development through a personal discretionary allotment, opportunity to attend conferences and industry events, and connection with mentors within Ride Health’s community of investors / advisors.
Please note: All hiring and recruitment at Ride Health is handled with a valid ‘@ridehealth.com’ only. If you receive a message from sender whose domain is not @ridehealth.com, please beware that those communications are not authorized or coming from Ride Health.