Who We Are:
Ride Health partners with healthcare organizations and transportation providers to strengthen enterprise transportation programs and drive intelligent transitions of care. We blend technology and data with a human approach to break down access barriers and solve some of the biggest transportation challenges that care coordinators, providers, and payers face. Our platform maps out each patient’s unique needs and preferences for the best ride experience across clinical and social needs, ensuring greater access, improved efficiencies, lower costs, and better outcomes.
Who We’re Hiring:
We are looking to bring on an experienced Data Analyst to produce a wide range of analytic deliverables and build a culture of data-driven decision making across Ride Health and in partnership with our clients. As our first team member dedicated to data analytics, you will have profound influence on the way in which our organization uses information to support our ecosystem of stakeholders and maintain our competitive advantage. You will work cross-functionally to meet the analytical needs for the Product, Growth, Network, and Ride Operation Teams.
- Own cross-functional and client-facing data strategy for the organization to maintain a data-driven culture.
- Support optimization efforts internally across Network and Ride Operations teams through the creation and maintenance of self-service dashboards and fulfillment of ad hoc requests.
- Support the Growth and Client Services teams with client-facing analyses to illustrate the impact that Ride Health has on client KPIs.
- Architect and execute on the long-term strategy for our intelligence / recommendations layer.
- 4+ years of experience working with SQL and business intelligence tools such as Looker or Tableau.
- Experience with data analytics in healthcare and/or mobility sectors preferred.
- Ability to articulate the outputs and impacts of data analytics.
- Experience working across many different teams/accounts/projects and meeting deadlines appropriately.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Competitive compensation and equity ownership in a fast-growing company.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance with 85% employer contribution.
- Life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability.
- 401k retirement savings plan with 4% employer match.
- 529 college savings plan with employer contribution.
- Commuter Benefit with employer contribution.
- Talk Space Benefit membership opportunity.
- One Medical Benefit membership opportunity.
- Flexible vacation policy with opportunities for company-sponsored vacations.
- Professional development through a personal discretionary allotment, opportunity to attend conferences and industry events, and connection with mentors within Ride Health’s community of investors / advisors.
Please note: All hiring and recruitment at Ride Health is handled with a valid ‘@ridehealth.com’ only. If you receive a message from sender whose domain is not @ridehealth.com, please beware that those communications are not authorized or coming from Ride Health.