Who We Are:
Ride Health partners with healthcare organizations and transportation providers to strengthen enterprise transportation programs and drive intelligent transitions of care. We blend technology and data with a human approach to break down access barriers and solve some of the biggest transportation challenges that care coordinators, providers, and payers face. Our platform maps out each patient’s unique needs and preferences for the best ride experience across clinical and social needs, ensuring greater access, improved efficiencies, lower costs, and better outcomes.
Who We’re Hiring:
We are looking for a Ride Operations Support Specialist to partner with and help manage our support team, tackle and resolve higher level ride support issues, and ultimately own the success of all rides facilitated by Ride Health. The Ride Operations team ensures the quality and success of each ride facilitated by Ride Health by proactively monitoring and responding to issues in real-time. As the first to become aware of cross-functional issues, the Ride Operations team functions as the eyes and ears of the organization.
Success in this position will require exceptional communication skills, creative problem solving, and the ability to use critical reasoning to adapt to and make decisions about new issues on a daily basis. The ideal candidate would be able to aid the team in responding to issues in real-time while simultaneously working towards long-term support solutions.
- Lead a team of support coordinators; oversee their day to day operations to ensure best practice procedures and processes are adhered to, provide technical leadership, and act as the team’s first point of escalation.
- Help develop the support coordinator knowledge base and standard operating procedures; work to continuously improve existing processes by providing innovative input to streamline and automate the support structure and improve customer service.
- Work both cross-functionally and with external partners to detect, own, and resolve higher-level customer support issues.
- Bachelor’s degree, technical or management focus preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to strategically handle competing priorities and demands.
- Strong leadership capabilities with a passion to lead and motivate a team.
- Experience with customer relationship management/service is preferred.
- Experience with data analytics tools a plus.
- Competitive compensation and equity ownership in a fast-growing company.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance with 85% employer contribution.
- Life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability.
- 401k retirement savings plan with 4% employer match.
- 529 college savings plan with employer contribution.
- Commuter Benefit with employer contribution.
- Talk Space Benefit membership opportunity.
- One Medical Benefit membership opportunity.
- Flexible vacation policy with opportunities for company-sponsored vacations.
- Professional development through a personal discretionary allotment, opportunity to attend conferences and industry events, and connection with mentors within Ride Health’s community of investors / advisors.
***Please note: All hiring and recruitment at Ride Health is handled with a valid ‘@ridehealth.com’ only. If you receive a message from the sender whose domain is not @ridehealth.com, please beware that those communications are not authorized or coming from Ride Health. ***