Who We Are:
Ride Health partners with healthcare organizations and transportation providers to strengthen enterprise transportation programs and drive intelligent transitions of care. We blend technology and data with a human approach to break down access barriers and solve some of the biggest transportation challenges that care coordinators, providers, and payers face. Our platform maps out each patient’s unique needs and preferences for the best ride experience across clinical and social needs, ensuring greater access, improved efficiencies, lower costs, and better outcomes.
Who We're Hiring:
We are looking for a Head of Strategic Finance to be responsible for delivering financial and operational model development and detailed financial analysis and recommendations for new spend, projects, and processes specific to revenue growth and operational efficiency. You will be responsible for key analytics and recommendations to our leadership team for easier, fact-based decision making. Ultimately, you will maintain our company’s financial health and increase profitability in the long run.
- Lead financial operations at Ride Health including all accounting, financial planning & analysis, payroll, tax accounting, compliance, and cash management
- Lead all communications and reporting to the Board of Directors and Investors regarding Ride Health’s financial performance and operations
- Ensure that company financial records and reports are maintained in compliance with company policies and US GAAP (accrual basis)
- Direct annual budget creation and company re-forecasting activities throughout the year
- Represent Ride Health’s financial interests and processes in the development of new products and services
- Provide financial analysis as necessary to assist in management decision making and growth plans
- Evaluate, select and implement scalable systems to automate processes effectively
- Manage work relating to external audits of the company financial records
- 7+ years of relevant experience in corporate financial planning & advising, investment banking, management consulting, private equity, or related fields
- Experience allocating sales and marketing dollars to optimize revenue growth
- Strong analytical skills, and extensive experience creating models from scratch, in Excel or in other planning applications
- A proven ability to identify and drive impactful financial outcomes, and to manage complex projects across multiple teams
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping.
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Extensive knowledge of corporate finance, financial statements and unit economics.
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- MBA or CFA/CPA preferred
- Competitive compensation and equity ownership in a fast-growing company.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance with 85% employer contribution.
- Life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability.
- 401k retirement savings plan with 4% employer match.
- 529 college savings plan with employer contribution.
- Commuter Benefit with employer contribution.
- Talk Space Benefit membership opportunity.
- One Medical Benefit membership opportunity.
- Flexible vacation policy with opportunities for company-sponsored vacations.
- Professional development through a personal discretionary allotment, opportunity to attend conferences and industry events, and connection with mentors within Ride Health’s community of investors / advisors.