Who We Are:
Ride Health partners with healthcare organizations and transportation providers to strengthen enterprise transportation programs and drive intelligent transitions of care. We blend technology and data with a human approach to break down access barriers and solve some of the biggest transportation challenges that care coordinators, providers, and payers face. Our platform maps out each patient’s unique needs and preferences for the best ride experience across clinical and social needs, ensuring greater access, improved efficiencies, lower costs, and better outcomes.
Who We’re Hiring:
We are looking to bring on a API Partnerships Business Development Lead who will be responsible for driving innovation and growth amongst our partner ecosystem. You will be required to effectively communicate our platform value proposition to business stakeholders primarily, as well as technical audiences.
- Refine and execute on Ride Health's API strategy for extending our platform to strategic partners.
- Identify opportunities for revenue growth through identification of new partnership opportunities.
- Handle marketing efforts with API partners to ensure that each partner is properly supported.
- Facilitate discovery calls to understand partner needs and discuss Ride Health-enabled solutions.
- Produce sales proposals outlining customer patient population, care-setting, and program-specific solutions and value propositions.
- Conduct market research to identify additional market segments and develop go to market strategies.
- 5+ years of experience creating healthcare-focused strategic partnerships or B2B sales.
- Shown ability to build, develop, and improve relationships with customers within a partner ecosystem while resolving support issues.
- Consistent track record of running a revenue pipeline with forward-looking predictability.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for dedicatedly resolving issues.
- Aptitude to work in small teams but influence across the organization via effective cross-functional communication.
- Technical acumen: You’re accustomed to engaging technical audiences and working with developers.
- Awareness building and engagement skills: Be able to effectively deliver the right messaging at the right time to API partners, whether it’s to create awareness or engaging to onboard them.
- Willingness to travel to clients up to 30%.
- Competitive compensation and equity ownership in a fast-growing company.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance with 85% employer contribution.
- Life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability.
- 401k retirement savings plan with 4% employer match.
- 529 college savings plan with employer contribution.
- Commuter Benefit with employer contribution.
- Talk Space Benefit membership opportunity.
- One Medical Benefit membership opportunity.
- Flexible vacation policy with opportunities for company-sponsored vacations.
- Professional development through a personal discretionary allotment, opportunity to attend conferences and industry events, and connection with mentors within Ride Health’s community of investors / advisors.
***Please note: All hiring and recruitment at Ride Health is handled with a valid ‘@ridehealth.com’ only. If you receive a message from the sender whose domain is not @ridehealth.com, please beware that those communications are not authorized or coming from Ride Health. ***