Who We Are:
Ride Health partners with healthcare organizations and transportation providers to strengthen enterprise transportation programs and drive intelligent transitions of care. We blend technology and data with a human approach to break down access barriers and solve some of the biggest transportation challenges that care coordinators, providers, and payers face. Our platform maps out each patient’s unique needs and preferences for the best ride experience across clinical and social needs, ensuring greater access, improved efficiencies, lower costs, and better outcomes.
Who We’re Hiring:
We are looking for an Implementation Manager to lead integrated software platform implementations for customers in the payer and provider markets. The Implementation Manager works closely with client operational and technical partners and coordinating across internal teams to ensure our clients are set up for long-term success. You will support the continued optimization of a repeatable enterprise implementation process across market segments. Implementation Managers should work well with groups, both in-person and virtually.
- Manage the implementation of Ride Health’s platform for our enterprise clients.
- Ensure quality completion of implementation tasks across partners, including, but limited to: Product, Engineering, Product Support, Sales, and Account Management.
- Manage enterprise client relationships throughout the implementation process.
- Learn from your failures and improve Ride Health’s implementation process.
- Participate in and drive internal team development projects.
- Identify and escalate project risks to the right parties.
- 3+ years of healthcare IT project management experience working with health plans, providers, or other managed care organizations.
- Ability to develop long-term customer relationships by understanding transitional care needs and presenting comprehensive solutions.
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and superior time management.
- Deep understanding and experience with technical troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Fast learner who can grasp new material quickly and redeliver it in an engaging manner.
- Entrepreneurial instinct: You are willing to do more than just manage implementations. You will help cross-functionally with marketing and product to help the company succeed.
- Willingness to travel to clients up to 20%.
- Competitive compensation and equity ownership in a fast-growing company.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance with 85% employer contribution.
- Life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability.
- 401k retirement savings plan with 4% employer match.
- 529 college savings plan with employer contribution.
- Commuter Benefit with employer contribution.
- Talk Space Benefit membership opportunity.
- One Medical Benefit membership opportunity.
- Flexible vacation policy with opportunities for company-sponsored vacations.
- Professional development through a personal discretionary allotment, opportunity to attend conferences and industry events, and connection with mentors within Ride Health’s community of investors / advisors.
***Please note: All hiring and recruitment at Ride Health is handled with a valid ‘@ridehealth.com’ only. If you receive a message from the sender whose domain is not @ridehealth.com, please beware that those communications are not authorized or coming from Ride Health. ***