Who are we?
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
As members of the Ribbon team, we live out our mission every day through our core values:
- Be an invited guest to dinner - Everything we do is in the service of the customer.
- Be a (home) owner - If we see a problem, we address it head on without assuming someone else will do it.
- Break new ground - We challenge conventional wisdom to create clever solutions and break down the walls.
- Foster greatness - We grow and inspire the team around us to constantly make Ribbon better.
- Engage with intellectual humility - We become our best selves through rigorous debate and adjusting opinions based on new information.
The Multiple Listing Service Coordinator will become a subject matter expert with respect to all current and future markets. The MLSC is responsible for handling and managing MLS and RETS subscriptions as well as assisting with implementing this information into corporate systems and functionalities.
How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- Provide keen oversight of the MLS as we expand into new markets
- Possesses full knowledge of the MLS Rules and Regulations, policies and procedures
- Manages RETS (Real Estate Transaction Standard), troubleshoots MLS problems, and makes MLS recommendations to and with Operations and Product Engineering
- Writes custom internal reports as required
- Implements data integrity policies
- Stays informed with NAR technology initiatives and recommends appropriate integrations with MLS activities
What we're looking for:
- Communication - Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent judgment - We’re an early stage start up and need to move fast, but home transactions are high stakes and we need to be compliant. We need you to understand when to move faster and when to take the time to get it right.
- Ownership mentality - You’re excited about working with engineering stakeholders to build robust and reliable services.
- At least 5+ years of experience in the real estate business, or a vast knowledge thereof
- Highly effective at multitasking
- Attention to detail and extremely organized
- Business Acumen – Aligns work with strategic goals. Conducts cost-benefit analyses.
- Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition. Displays orientation to profitability.
- Continuous Learner- Willing to learn about real estate laws and guidelines in various areas
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we’re not scared of differences. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.