Who are we?
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
As members of the Ribbon team, we live out our mission every day through our core values:
- Be an invited guest to dinner - Everything we do is in the service of the customer.
- Be a (home) owner - If we see a problem, we address it head on without assuming someone else will do it.
- Break new ground - We challenge conventional wisdom to create clever solutions and break down the walls.
- Foster greatness - We grow and inspire the team around us to constantly make Ribbon better.
- Engage with intellectual humility - We become our best selves through rigorous debate and adjusting opinions based on new information.
As Ribbon’s Strategy & Analytics Lead, you’ll create best practices and grow the data culture. You’ll work closely with the leaders across every department to create more teams which are run by data driven insights. You’ll have the opportunity to grow and manage the analytics function and team.
How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- Become a subject matter expert in sales operations, structured finance and real estate operations. Understand the systems, understand the users, and drive towards identifying core opportunities for the business.
- Work directly with directors of finance, marketing and sales to create more data driven functions across the business.
- Prepare technical reports, reviews and analysis of current processes.
- Participate in backlog grooming, sprint planning, and retrospectives.
- Responsible for translating high-level business requirements into detailed functional specifications and managing the requests for changes.
- Establish data driven practices for understanding high level business metrics like CAC and LTV.
What we're looking for:
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and projects and consistently meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with cloud platforms, ideally AWS.
- Familiarity with SQL and noSQL datastores like Redshift, Postgres, Elasticsearch and MongoDB.
- Experience with SQL or other data visualization tools (like R or Python).
- You have a track record building or scaling data driven organizations.
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we’re not scared of differences. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.