Who are we?
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
As members of the Ribbon team, we live out our mission every day through our core values:
- Be an invited guest to dinner - Everything we do is in the service of the customer.
- Be a (home) owner - If we see a problem, we address it head on without assuming someone else will do it.
- Break new ground - We challenge conventional wisdom to create clever solutions and break down the walls.
- Foster greatness - We grow and inspire the team around us to constantly make Ribbon better.
- Engage with intellectual humility - We become our best selves through rigorous debate and adjusting opinions based on new information.
As Ribbon’s Director of Marketing you’ll exercise your left and right brain; driving marketing analytics and creative events and campaigns to grow the Ribbon brand. You’re deeply analytical and make data-driven decisions, and understand the ROI of every marketing initiative. You’ll lead our Marketing team and work closely with them and other stakeholders to execute strategy that will help Ribbon scale.
How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- Develop a creative, integrated marketing strategy that cuts across a number of channels
- Create and oversee Ribbon's marketing budget
- Recruit and manage a team of marketing managers
- Ideate and run online and offline campaigns; including SEM, social, re-marketing, direct mail, events and various paid advertising efforts
- Partner with Sales to develop sales enablement materials
What we're looking for:
- You're hyper creative and unafraid to try new strategies
- You're a builder; Ideally, you have prior experience leading new initiatives for hyper growth startups
- You've previously managed a marketing budget
- Proven track record of leading successful demand generation programs with a breadth of knowledge from marketing databases, segmentation, email execution, lead processes, reporting & analysis
- Experience with marketing automation, analytics, and system tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Google Analytics
- Experience marketing for B2B. B2C, and/or B2B2C brands. FinTech is great to have, but not required.
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we’re not scared of differences. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.