Rhythm is a renewable energy and technology company empowering you to take control of your budget and your footprint. We combine energy market expertise with technology, design, and data science to create best-in-class products and services that are simple, delightful, and seamlessly integrated with rhythm of your life. We are seeking a passionate Call Center Professional to drive answer calls and help our customers transition to a powerful brand. If you are interested in working for a different but dynamic energy company that places an enormous value on our internal and external customers, please view the job description below:
The Call Center Professional will report directly to the Director of Customer Care and will be responsible for offering world class customer service to all customers. This role requires someone who is motivated, collaborative, dynamic with a ton of potential. The candidate must be comfortable helping others to solve their problems and working in a high energy metric driven digital environment. An interested candidate would demonstrate humility and drive with an entrepreneurial spirit, while remaining goal oriented and embraces accountability in order to deliver results. The Call Center Professional will perform calm under pressure, communicate ideas to change the business, and demonstrate an eye for details with excellent follow up.
- Some College
- Minimum of 3 years of solving other people problems
- Previous experience with Zendesk and CXOne or similar tools
- Must be willing to work a 40-hour work week (25 hours for part-timers) within the normal hours of operations 7am and 10pm (Monday – Friday) 9pm – 3pm (Saturday or Sunday)
- Bi-lingual English and Spanish
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous Energy/Utility experience a plus
Things we need you to be able to do, or be willing to learn:
- Put the customer first ALWAYS
- Ability to listen to customers as if they sang your favorite song
- Communicate with customers with the excitement you’d have meeting your favorite celebrity for the first time.
- Be a Master of customer conflict resolution
- Ability to grow the busines with integrity by positioning our best products resulting in the best possible outcomes for our customers
- Prove to customers there are no better choices that Rhythm.
- Be prepared to meet our customers where they are including most social media channels.
- Bias for technology and willingness to interact with customers in a myriad of ways
- Analyze problems as if you were making key decisions for family members
- Interact within and outside the company as a role model
- Inject our company with winning characteristics that we have not thought of including in this post.
- Do not be confined to think only as high as your title
- Innovative Team player that is cooperative; can represent his/her own interests and yet be open to other ideas
- Consistently send formal and informal invites for feedback
- Marry oneself to success
- Have a passion for execution
- Comfortable fitting and wearing many hats
- Office environment with laptops stand or sit whatever your heart desires
- Overtime could be required but we rather you complete your work in standard eight-hour day.
- Flexible enough to work 7am – 10pm (Mon-Fri) or 9am – 3pm (Sat-Sun)
Rhythm Energy is committed to a safe, healthy, and diverse work environment. We are committed to preserving the health and extraordinary culture of our work environment.
Level, Title and/or Salary may be adjusted based on the applicant's experience or skills.
Call Center Professional