We’re looking for an exceptionally talented Digital Marketing Strategist who will be responsible for growing client account relationships. The DMS’s ability to identify, research and pitch new opportunities that work to achieve client business goals is key.
In addition to overseeing the formulation of client strategies, the DMS collaborates with other agency team members in the development of marketing roadmaps, marketing and media plans, POVs, audience segmentation strategies, online offers, and email marketing programs. The primary goal is to help clients achieve their goals across the marketing funnel to drive awareness, increase customer acquisition, retention, and conversion rates.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Learn and understand the client’s business, industry, customers, products, services, markets and overall goals and objectives
- Conduct sales focused discovery and research to support the development of well-informed strategic recommendations
- Define client business goals and objectives in terms of sales, market share, competitor products, business challenges and audience segmentations
- Develop strategic recommendations for integrated digital marketing programs and campaigns that increase client sales, customer retention, brand recognition and other related goals
- Plan and produce pitch decks and facilitate client meetings to present and sell in new scopes of work
- Guide the development of the Strategic Marketing and Design Plans in collaboration with other agency team members
- Conduct account and strategic planning under monthly ongoing SLA agreements
- Conduct bi-weekly or monthly check-in meetings with other team members to inform update them on the latest progress and new opportunities with clients
- Keep current on emerging technology changes and innovations through formal and informal study, business, and professional publication consumption
- Conduct quarterly and annual reports/check-ins with clients during face-to-face meetings, if possible
- Work closely with the other team members to review analytics and present monthly reports with a focus on actionable insights to clients to help achieve business goals
- Write proposals for client assignments
- Keep clients informed of agency impact on their business, continually creating and communicating value
- Create, update and manage Client Account Profiles (CAPs). These documents are intended to provide the Rhythm internal staff insight into client backgrounds, goals, values, opportunities, revenue, web properties, technical insights, etc.
- Communicate with the Project Management team members to ensure projects are executed efficiently and effectively for account-based clients
- Review and provide support to the Project Management team during billing cycles, especially related to monthly ongoing SLAs
WHAT IT TAKES:
- Don’t accept something as is but prefer to understand it, prove it, and improve it
- Are performance driven, thrive in a fast-pace environment, and adapt easily to change
- Are equally comfortable thinking strategically and acting tactically
- Enjoy learning about and working with a wide variety of brands and digital strategies
- Are self-motivated, autonomous, and operate with integrity
- Possess high emotional intelligence and a flexible mindset
- Are a humble team player willing to take on any task to ensure a successful outcome and elevate the game of those around you
- Strong sales experience in working to grow client accounts on an annual basis
- Digital marketing strategy consulting and sales experience delivering digital-based solutions, with a holistic understanding of the media and marketing landscape
- Knowledge of website design process, SEO, paid media (digital and non-digital), email marketing, content syndication, and organic social and how it all works together
- Ability to manage multiple active accounts at one time
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have a solid understanding of data management, analytics, channel attribution, and client reporting
- Traditional experience is a plus, but not a requirement
Rhythm is an Irvine based performance focused agency striving to develop innovative solutions through research and data. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Code and Theory under the Stagwell Group, Rhythm develops and executes customer focused initiatives to achieve client ROI goals. We work in a broad range of industries, including health, real estate, finance services, automotive and food and beverage.
Rhythm is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.