Job Type: Director, Demand Generation
Industry: SaaS Construction Labor Productivity Tools
Location: San Francisco, California
Employee Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Competitive base salary, benefits, and equity package
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Information: www.rhumbix.com
Rhumbix is a fast-growing data analytics and labor productivity platform that is helping to digitize the world’s second-largest and least-digitized industry: construction. Construction is a $12T global industry forecasted to grow to $17.5T by 2030. Labor comprises 50% of total project value and is 37% productive, on average, which means that each year $3.8T is left on the table. Rhumbix helps companies convert these wasted dollars to bottom-line savings by improving labor productivity through our Foreman-first analytics platform. We help companies digitize, standardize, and then optimize their construction field operations.
We have a massive opportunity in front of us and are looking for a highly-motivated individual to own demand generation. We are looking for someone with prior demand generation or marketing experience to be our first full-time marketing hire. You will report directly to the VP Sales and work closely with the CEO and COO to help grow top-of-funnel pipeline and conversion rate of qualified leads. You’re also going to have a lot of fun - construction is a great industry full of salt-of-the-earth characters you get to interact with weekly!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Own demand generation engine and marketing programs that drive leads, pipeline and revenue
- Work with co-founders and VP Sales to develop long-term demand gen strategy for Rhumbix
- Develop and manage all forms of demand generation techniques, such as email, white paper, webcast, events, etc.
- Create programs targeted at prospects: guide the development of compelling content and program materials; determine database or acquisition strategy; own program execution.
- Build a demand gen model that directly engages prospects with specific data insights relevant to their business
- Build audience segmentation strategy; develop programs to nurture and qualify the internal prospect database
- Manage vendor relationships for content syndication and various events
- Work closely with sales to set goals, manage lead flow and increase conversion rates at each stage of the marketing and sales engagement
- Measure and report performance of all outbound marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Work initially as an individual contributor and build out team as we grow
- Experienced with marketing automation and CRM (Hubspot and Salesforce preferred)
- Demonstrated experience with A/B testing and content development as it relates to landing pages and emails/invitations
- Experienced with building out lead-to-cash expectations for pipeline development and managing required changes for quality lead flow and development
- Metrics-driven and results oriented; experienced with report development, interpretation strategy pivots based on quantification and qualification
- 2+ years of professional work experience
- Positive/entrepreneurial attitude, energetic self-starter, proactive team player
- Passionate about lead to cash metrics and how to constantly improve measurable results
- Very comfortable collaborating with the sales and marketing team
Working at Rhumbix is a once-and-a-lifetime experience. If you think that’s just window dressing then come visit our office and see for yourself. Our mission is to continuously improve the way the world is designed and constructed by building tools for the blue-collar, craft workforce. Construction is the second-largest industry in the world and it’s never experienced an industrial revolution. Advancements in mobile technology and wireless connectivity over the past few years have paved the way for a new software asset class on construction sites - mobile platforms for workers who don’t sit at a desk all day - and the future looks bright.
Most importantly, it’s the benefit of working at a company dedicating itself to optimizing, in a very meaningful way, the second largest industry in the world. Within that, we’re aiming to improve the work-life to the bloodline of this industry, the craft workforce. Additional company benefits include:
- Work with incredibly humble, driven individuals
- Opportunity to visit active construction sites and work with some of the largest builders in the world
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits, we cover up to 80% of the costs
- 20 days of PTO plus one floating holiday
- On-site yoga
- On site shower and lockers
- Cater team lunches every Friday
- Personal & professional development coaching
- Regular team events
- Quarterly company-wide Hack-A-Thons
- Tenure-based sabbaticals