Rhumbix is seeking experienced inside/outside hybrid sales executives that thrive in a fast-paced, collegial atmosphere. The successful Sales Executive will have the ability to assess market opportunities, penetrate new accounts, and achieve sales targets through the introduction of the company's products/services to the general market. Rhumbix is the leader in putting workers first through timekeeping and foreman feedback.
In this role, you will utilize your expertise in engaging executives to sell the Rhumbix solution, which encompass both SaaS-based technology & professional services. We promote an entrepreneurial culture where as a Sales Executive you will have the opportunity to mold and build your own personal business of target accounts while taking advantage of career development and training opportunities.
- Excel in a quota-bearing role with responsibility for a territory and ownership of the sales cycle from prospecting through to close
- Meet and exceed quarterly quota objectives, monthly targets, prospecting activity and pipeline goals that you are expected to meet and overachieve
- Responsible for driving primary business within a defined territory by cold calls, campaigns, inbound leads and any other means necessary
- Ability to quickly identify top accounts within a territory using sources and tools and whatever means & information sources identified as being effective
- Responsible for forecasting and activity updates and managing your business in Salesforce
- A clear understanding of Rhumbix's services and business benefits, with in-depth understanding of the solutions you are focused on selling
- Provide online demos and presentations to prospects/customers
- 3+ years of quota carrying, direct B2B sales experience, preferably selling SaaS solutions
- Experience with Salesforce
- Proactive prospecting for new business opportunities experience is a must
- Experience with selling complex, consultative value driven engagements
- Manage marketing generated leads in a timely manner
- Ability to lead web-based customer meetings
- Ability to strongly influence decision makers at C and V levels
- Proven track record of over-achievement
- BS/BA or equivalent education and relevant experience
- 1 BDR (appointment setting) per 2.5 Sales Executives
- Named accounts plus territory
- Rhumbix has a strong brand in the industry through several years of thought leadership
- Attainable quotas and the ability to make Sales Club in your first 6 months
- An opportunity to work for a Veteran led company that believes in personal empowerment.