Rhombus is purposefully transforming the nation’s defense and national security enterprises with Guardian, its Artificial Intelligence platform for strategic, operational, and tactical decision-making at the speed of relevance.
We are looking for people who are driven by a sense of purpose. In this role, you will serve as our Office Administrator. Come join our cross-disciplinary and world-class team of technologists who are working hard every day to deliver game-changing solutions to transform national security.
We are looking to hire an Scheduling Coordinator to join our Operations team. This position will be at our California Headquarters in Palo Alto. This position will play a critical role in the growing needs of the Executive and Operations teams. Rhombus is the midst of a large growth period, and this role is essential to facilitate a positive and efficient office environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Main responsibility will the coordination and organization for outside Client interactions. This will include be the main point of contact for current and prospective clients and coordinating client meetings and visits.
- Provides support to our Executive team with meeting preparations, event coordination and other relevant needs.
- Work with various teams to help coordinate schedules and travel.
- Assist the Operations Team with various projects including event planning, ordering and office organization.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Comfortable working with executive level management, including in the military and/or defense sector.
- Knowledge of office management procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s degree in office administration or related field preferred.
- At least three years of administrative required.
- Full medical, dental, vision coverage for employee and dependents
- 401k matching program
- PTO and Holidays
- Bonus and other incentive programs
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Rhombus Power Inc. (Rhombus) is a startup located in the heart of Silicon Valley at Stanford Research Park in Palo Alto. We use cutting-edge cross-disciplinary approaches to solve pressing Big Data and Sensing problems in security, energy and healthcare. Our advisory board includes two Nobel Laureates and a Draper Prize winner.
Rhombus compensates, motivates, and develops employees, who are trusted, empowered, and involved. Employees have clear roles and expectations – and their roles are flexible enough to move at the speed of innovation in order to meet and exceed client expectations. We have a unique culture of global purpose, rooted in the innovation and progress of Silicon Valley.
Rhombus knows that diversity is a condition for success. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.