Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives. Rhino has launched the industry's first end-to-end deposit platform servicing all stakeholders in the rental ecosystem. Rhino is aggressively responding to the most pressing needs of renters and landlords alike and aims to service more than $45 billion in cash deposits and security deposit insurance for 43 million rental homes nationwide across the entire rental industry.
Our first product eliminates the need for a cash security deposit and puts money back in renters’ pockets with a technology-driven insurance product. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. In addition to our security deposit insurance, we also offer renters insurance. Our newest offerings include Rhino+, a cash deposit collection and compliance solution for landlords and property managers, and Credit+, which will provide renters at partner communitie
We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 2 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started…
As a Senior Account Executive (AE) at Rhino, you’ll join a renowned, hungry team that is eager to transform the future of renting. With an abundance of unclaimed opportunities ahead of us, you’ll be joining a Sales team that will introduce Rhino’s transformative platform to the market on a massive scale.
In this role you will:
- Become a primary member of a lean Sales team, moving at a fast pace to convey our message, and to introduce and sell our product with urgency.
- Prospect (lead gen), qualify, develop, and close new business - selling mostly through video conference with occasional in person events.
- Conduct demos with prospects and work with them through initial set up.
- Engage with C-level and VP-level decision-makers, clearly and concisely conveying, in an engaging fashion, how Rhino can add value.
- Ensure that each and every prospect has an awesome Sales experience with Rhino.
- Provide strategic input as we continue to iterate on our Sales process.
We’re ideally seeking:
- A minimum of 5 years of closing experience with a background in business development and building pipeline.
- Experience in the multi-family, property management, or proptech real estate industry.
- Experience with complex sales-cycles, requiring a significant amount of consultative, solution selling over time.
- Demonstrated history of not only attaining their quota, but exceeding it.
- A large personality who can be one of the pioneers for our platform and company, introducing us and conveying our message to hundreds of prospects who will be hearing about us for the first time.
- Willingness to self-generate pipeline in addition to working with our SDR function
- Experience with Salesforce, or another CRM.
- High energy, integrity, and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong task and contact management skills.
Insurance licensing required. Paid time off to complete training and the examination.
Benefits & Compensation:
Base Salary Range: $90,000 to $95,000 + sales commission
Rhino has partnered with a number of compensation benchmarking tools to determine competitive and fair market pay bands for our size and stage. Our goal is to ensure each employee is paid equitably and competitively while also maintaining a consistent and standardized methodology.
Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors including qualifications for the role, experience level and balancing internal equity relative to other Rhinos.
Base salary is just one part of our Total Rewards Package here at Rhino. In connection with this position, we also offer:
- Remote position
- Competitive cash compensation package including base salary, commission (for sales roles), and other financial perks
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage (90% employer contribution) - eligible from your start date
- Flexible PTO Policy, quarterly team recharge days focused on mental and physical wellness
- Competitive Paid Parental Leave
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Bi-annual performance reviews and ongoing professional coaching and development opportunities with external partners
- Remote-first work culture with opportunities to collaborate as a team in person
- Opportunities to participate in ongoing diversity, inclusion and equity programming or join an ERG
- 401(k), HSA, Life & Disability Insurance Coverage ($0 employee contribution for additional insurances)
- Monthly lifestyle stipend to fit your needs (meals, wellness, co-working)
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.