Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
As an Enterprise Account Manager at Rhino, you’ll join a renowned team that is transforming the future of renting. You will play a key role in helping to grow Rhino’s relationships with our most important partners and helping develop our engagement strategies. Within this highly collaborative team, you’ll have exposure to each and every department at Rhino to drive growth.
In this role you will:
- Develop strategic partnerships with key decision makers and C-level executives with partners
- Partner closely with Enterprise Account Management team to project manage the strategic account journey
- Advance Rhino partnerships beyond pilot stage to full expansion through consistent effort to navigate and build relationships through large scale complex environments with multiple locations
- Help to prepare strategic accounts for a successful launch and/or expansion with Rhino with customized training materials, training, ensuring internal set up process runs smoothly and providing process guides
- Partner closely with internal teams for cross collaborative efforts to continually develop our product, reporting and account management strategies
- Assist in gathering partner feedback, refining processes, and identifying best practices
- Provide reporting outlining key metrics for our strategic accounts, deliver engaging and successful quarterly business reviews with partners
- Assist in troubleshooting issues that occur internally and with partners
- Professionally and effectively represent Rhino in client meetings and industry functions including conferences, trade shows, etc.
We’re ideally seeking:
- 2-3+ years of experience managing complex partner relationships or project managing, ideally at a start-up, SaaS, or real estate company
- A highly organized individual who exhibits a strong attention to detail
- A self starter with a bias for action
- An analytical thinker
- Superb communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player
- A burning desire to win and reach overall company goals
Compensation & Benefits
Base Salary Range: $85,000 - $95,000
Rhino has partnered with a number of compensation benchmarking tools to determine competitive and fair market pay bands for our size and stage. Our goal is to ensure each employee is paid equitably and competitively while also maintaining a consistent and standardized methodology.
Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors including qualifications for the role, experience level and balancing internal equity relative to other Rhinos.
Base salary is just one part of our Total Rewards Package here at Rhino. In connection with this position, we also offer:
- Competitive cash compensation package including base salary, performance bonus, and other financial perks
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage (90% employer contribution) - eligible from your start date
- Unlimited PTO Policy, quarterly team recharge days focused on mental and physical wellness
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Bi-annual performance reviews and ongoing professional coaching and development opportunities with external partners
- Remote-first work culture with opportunities to collaborate as a team in person
- Opportunities to participate in ongoing diversity, inclusion and equity programming or join an ERG
- 401(k), HSA, Life & Disability Insurance Coverage ($0 employee contribution for additional insurances)
- Monthly lifestyle stipend to fit your needs (meals, wellness, co-working)
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.