Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
As Growth Marketing Strategist at Rhino, you’ll play a key role in shaping the function as the first dedicated Customer Marketing hire. You’ll collaborate deeply with Rhino’s Partner Success team to identify core actions we want our customers to take, build campaigns and strategies to drive those actions, and report on the impact that those actions have.
In this role you will:
- Build the Customer Marketing function from the ground up as the team’s first dedicated customer marketing hire. You’ll set the standard for how Growth Marketing will work hand-in-hand with Partner Success, and help drive on retention and upsell targets.
- Identify customer segments and use them to develop communications plans and channel strategies to deliver outcomes.
- Collaborate with the Partner Success and Business Intelligence teams to determine a list of core actions we want our customers to take, build campaigns to drive those actions, and report on impact.
- Leverage existing or onboard new marketing automation tools to develop educational and engaging content strategies to increase customer engagement and retention.
- Report on wins and losses, keeping in mind that the learnings from each new initiative will pave the way for growth.
We’re ideally seeking:
- 4+ years of experience in B2B marketing, customer marketing and lifecycle marketing backgrounds strongly preferred
- Experience building full-funnel marketing initiatives and a performance marketing approach that drive business results
- Autonomous marketer with the desire to build programs from scratch
- Eagerness to test new initiatives (e.g. ad formats, placement opportunities, channel strategies, etc.)
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.