Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
As an Integrations Manager at Rhino, you’ll join a formidable, passionate tech team, helping to build the foundation of a company that is positioned to revolutionize renting. You will play a key role in the onboarding of our partners by managing the integration of their native software with Rhino software as a key step in setting up our partners for success.
In this role you will:
- Drive complex integrations from conception through successful completion by overseeing the development of an actionable roadmap and ensuring effective execution against the plans for all aspects of the partner integration
- Develop plans/schedules, monitor progress against plans/schedules, publish updated plans/schedules and revise plans/schedules to reflect delays, issues, and changes in scope for the integrations
- Manage and monitor day-to-day activity and provide direction to involved team members and stakeholders, effectively communicate with team members and stake holders
- Meet and partner with functional leadership and business systems leads to manage and execute high leverage integration projects from concept to execution, in a measurable and repeatable manner
- Drive measurable and agreed-to business outcomes, using an agile-like approach while effectively working cross functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Infuse project and program management skills into the organization by mentoring others, sharing business process and best practices, as well as creating and maintaining tools
- Work hands-on to ensure integration success, including scripting, systems implementation/integration and user/partner support
- Work with APIs and other integrations methods to assist both business and technical teams
We’re ideally seeking:
- 5+ years of successfully managing and delivering technical projects in cross-functional work environments
- 5+ years proven experience managing IT projects with applied knowledge and experience in the following methodologies or disciplines; Agile, Scrum, and PMBOK Discipline
- 2+ years demonstrable hands-on IT experience in areas of Integration/APIs, Scripting and/or Automation
- Versed in Project Management best practices: team building, process discovery, role/responsibility definition, risk management, work breakdown structures, timeline/tracking, conflict resolution, etc
- Knowledgeable in a wide range of IT problem areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to effectively communicate and drive results and accountability from local and remote teams
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Creative self-starter with an ability to devise solutions and drive consensus for complex problems with diverse, sometimes opposing, concerns and viewpoints
- Comfortable in rapid development cycles with high aspirations and goals
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously through to completion
- Proactive and able to work well under pressure, while managing multiple competing projects and priorities.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to turn ambiguous and potentially conflicting requirements into clearly defined solutions
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.