Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
As a project manager, you will be responsible for managing the day to day development of internal and external marketing collateral. We need someone super organized and collaborative to plan and oversee projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. They will designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way. Most importantly, they will work cross-functionally to accomplish all marketing tasks - knowing how to juggle multiple stakeholders cross-functionally within urgent deadlines is key.
In this role you will:
- Develop and manage detailed project schedules and work plans
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress and make adjustments as needed
- Set and track milestones and schedules for projects based on the brief, ensuring project team and stakeholder alignment
- Provide ongoing project status updates, including preparation of meeting materials for team members and stakeholders
- Make sure deliverables are consistent with our brand identity in visual and tone/messaging
- Support vendor relationships by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables ( as well as contracts and invoice management)
We’re ideally seeking:
- 4-5 years of project management and related experience
- A passion to win with a bias towards action to reach overall company goals
- Flexibility - we are disrupting an industry so changes to traditional processes should be expected
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices (Asana, Trello, Google Drive, Highspot, etc.)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Collaborate effectively across teams to define goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables
- Recruit and manage freelancers and third party vendors
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Demonstrated effectiveness working in ambiguous, fast paced, or quickly changing contexts.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.