Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
In this role you will:
- Successfully lead Rhino Claims team members through the application of best practices, strong supervisory, organizational, and critical thinking skills.
- Enhance the overall productivity of our claims teams through continuous process improvement and technology, and exceed customer expectations along the way.
- Be responsible for the development of the written processes, procedures, and policies for conducting Quality Assurance Reviews.
- Desire to develop and onboard additional Claims team members
- Drive OKR projects within the Claims department and collaborate across the organization including Sales, Partner Success, Support, Risk, Compliance, and Business Intelligence.
- Manage a high growth team working with our talented team members to grow their skillset and careers.
- Enhance customer loyalty and build brand NPS.
We’re ideally seeking:
- 8+ years of professional experience in insurance claims with 5+ years of management experience.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment - yet flexible enough to adapt to changes required for dynamic growth.
- Excellent process and analytical skills to identify inefficiencies and design and effectively roll out improvements to the teams.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to drive alignment through leadership and influence.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to use empathy to enhance the claims experience.
- Self-starter approach that identifies problems and finds solutions.
- Insurtech experience and adjuster license a plus.
- Insurance licensing required. Paid time off to complete training and the examination.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member